Weergegeven resultaten: 1 t/m 4 van 4
    Last Online
    2 september 2015 @ 22:44
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard Fkk Zeus february visit

Day 5. Fkk Zeus http://www.fkk-zeus.de

This club had a lot of talent, a nice selection of good looking women but didn’t offer food so staying at this club an entire day would almost be impossible without starving. Since they didn’t have cover its possible to run out and find a place to eat and then return though. Pricing is 70 for the first and 50 for each one after. They have two shifts. One that shows up at 10am and the other at noon. The first works till 10pm, the other till midnight. So you know the girls will be there. If your driving by and need a quick pit stop, this is the place to visit. At this club though they give you a bit of couch action first. And then onto the room. Sorta like bernds. But they charge 100 extra for cim and 150 extra for greek. Bit too high in my opinion.

First one to catch my attention was Thalia, about 5’4 21y blonde with nice b’s. She said she worked at PHG before and just started this club club 3 days before. This girl is the girl next door but has one fine body. Easily a 9 in my book. Sat next to her and after a bit of chit chatting she pulled away my towel, grabbed little breadman and said ‘lets see how this tastes’. And down she went. Couple minutes later off to the room for some fun. She’s very, very responsive and gives back with lots of hip movement. Finished up and she wrote her name down on my wrist pad (at this club they write their name and you pay when you leave).

Sat around for a bit and Jackyo told me he had a good time with a blonde named Violeta. Figured id give her a try. Great body, very firm be cups and a decent time in the room, but was a bit more professional than Thalia.

The year before on a previous visit we ran into a guy at Heavensgate who told us about this club. And who should walk in that night but big J himself. Also ran into one of the guys I met the year before and two days before at Goldentime. 100 kilometers away and we run into each other at the same club. Interesting to hear live reports on different clubs and their perspectives on what clubs are hot and which should be avoided.

All this talk is fun. But I was getting lonely for Thalia. So went out and found her sitting by herself. Took her to the couch all the way in the back by the whirlpool and enjoyed a nice long BBBJ from this lovely young lady. Ended up taking her up to the mattress above the whirlpool to complete the action (its enclose by a see thru mesh so others can sorta see in on the action). She’s was as responsive as the first time. Don’t know if I’ll make it back to this club, but you never know if she’ll decide to head back to PHG or possibly even Goldentime. I know if I see her again I’ll have to go with her to the room.

***reports are that Thalia is back at PHG***
    Laatst gewijzigd door Willem2; 18 april 2007 om 16:16 Reden: link

Last Online
    23 januari 2015 @ 09:35
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Breadman Bekijk bericht
    Voor de liefhebbers hier de juiste link:

http://www.fkk-zeus.de

Overigens wordt er een heel blik dames opengetrokken in de gallerie...

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow / Learn as if you were to live forever” – Mahatma Gandhi

Last Online
    Gisteren @ 22:20
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Breadman Bekijk bericht

***reports are that Thalia is back at PHG***
    Because she is a rumanian girl Big30will look at the photo's and will recognisze her :D
    Ieder voordeel heb zijn nadeel............

Last Online
    Gisteren @ 12:14
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

ik zoek namelijk een Roemeense vrouw van ongeveer dertig jaar, zeer groot,
    > ik schat 1.80-1.85, korte blonde haar, Roemeense, spreekt vloiend
    > Italiaans (had in Milano gewoont),
    > de naam is (niet 100% zeker), DONNA
    > ik heb ze leren kennen begin Juni 08' in FKK ZEUSS, ben daar terug geweest
    > vorige week, geen sporen van, niet meer aanwezig

Tags voor deze discussie

Regels voor berichten