Weergegeven resultaten: 1 t/m 4 van 4
    Last Online
    27 augustus 2019 @ 08:57
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard Private meeting with Monica, Amsterdam

Yesterday I had a meeting with Monica. She welcomed me to the centrally located hotel NH Flower Market. I was looking forward to her, because the photos and video she sent me looked amazing. She didn't disappoint me. I arrived in her neat and clean room and it didn't take long until she jumped at me.

Monica first gave me a wonderful striptease, that was very erotic and surprising. Although she barely spoke english, I felt we had a very nice click. Her body language was simply perfect, with her gaze she brought the right atmosphere. From the first minute I enjoyed our meeting and the hour was over so quickly.

She was very well focused on her job and knows how to please someone. After I took a shower, she gave me a lapdance which was very horny too. She was pretty rough in the way she touched me and that was absolutely cool. After the first time I took a shower again and then we went for a second time. She gave me the same passion again, I felt very appreciated by Monica. Everything was clean and safe. Those two things were very important to me.

She did not look at the clock at all. She got a call, but turned off her phone immediately. I appreciated that, because I wanted to keep her focus. That was very professional.
    AFter sex we had a nice talk and made some jokes, although it was hard to communicate. I really liked that. When I had dressed, we said goodbye and I left the room. I have had an amazing evening with Monica. I can't think of anything bad, this meeting was a dream come true

Last Online
    15 oktober 2020 @ 02:16
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

Not everybody experience the thing you experience in my case it was totally different..

Last Online
    Vandaag @ 06:50
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

where is the link ?
    Een uurtje is ook maar een uur...

Last Online
    Vandaag @ 00:50
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Bill26 Bekijk bericht
    Not everybody experience the thing you experience in my case it was totally different..
    Are jou talkimg aboit the same girl or in general. And indeed a link would help a lot.

Regels voor berichten