Hoi bezoeker!

Het lijkt erop dat je het IJsberenforum wel leuk vindt, maar je hebt nog geen account aangemaakt. Waarom neem je niet een minuut de tijd om je te registreren? Als je een account aangemaakt hebt, kun je alle berichten van het forum lezen, zelf berichten posten, chatten met mede-ijsberen en vrijkaarten winnen met tombola's, Eredivisie/EK/WK-pool, Tour de France-spel en nog veel meer! Registreer je nu!

Heb je al een account? Log dan rechtsboven in, zodat deze melding verdwijnt.

Weergegeven resultaten: 1 t/m 25 van 251

Threaded View

Last Online
    Gisteren @ 13:43
    Discussies
    Thanks

Cool What a treat!

The imminent approach of the Easter holidays and the great weather convinced me to spend the day there.
    No club can compete for a relaxing day!
    Sex, calm, and voluptuousness, it is the promise of the day.

Grefrath is a charming german village with dutch influence.
    Easily accessible by public transport from Düsseldorf, the journey takes about one and a quarter hours.

◦ Train RE10 to Kempen
    ◦ Bus 093 or SB87 for 13 minutes until stop Grefrath / Bergerplatz
    ◦ The Bahnhofstrasse begins at the Bergerplatz. Just follow it to number 90 outside the village on the other side of the road: less than 10 minutes walk.

The welcome is pleasant and friendly, my entry is accepted without problem and with a smile.
    The locker rooms are impeccable, the lockers very well designed, similar(automatic) to those of Dolce Vita.
    Oh damn, how sweet is this bathrobe!

As it was still early, i preferred to take advantage of the facilities until the line-up does develop a bit. Unfortunately, no girl will come to frustrate my plans...
    It is an evening club, the girls arrive at 7pm at the latest for check-in.
    I still declined proposals all day, not to mention those that touched my hair...

The buffet is less elaborate than in Magnum, but quite ok.
    I wanted to drink a beer(Heineken at will) in the sun, listening to the only song of birds, there it is possible!
    The staff had prepared fresh cut fruits (melon, pineapple, watermelon).

I sailed between the sauna, the deckchairs by the large swimming pool, the terrace on the "night bar" side ...
    I had forgotten my sunscreen and especially my glasses, fatal mistake! Beware of sunburn.
    In passing, I made contact with some girls, but did not follow up, and chatted with my colleague Elton "the one and only".
    I also met a sympathetic dude, accustomed to "bad plans", we had a good time.

The clientele is rather cosmopolitan, and not too picky, fucking almost anyone, not aesthetes like me!
    On the other hand they are not true nudists, they bath in swimsuit.

Another fault of taste, a fellinian lady dressed in a nightie made a dip with her feet and came to disturb the quietude of spring with disgusting sounds coming from her smartphone.
    Another, the sausage grater, tried to surround the restaurant with dubious techno.
    Not class.

No room for me, I was there basically locating and relaxing.
    It was missing the "click", although i might have tried something with two or three girls.
    I did not even go to Magnum afterwards to continue my effort, not fresh enough mentally.
    I will come back for sure, it is still a little early and my next narrative will hopefully be more oriented on sexual encounters...

VV+W2, so much for my vrijkaart!
    Show your appreciation

2. Onderstaande 8 leden hebben cassenoisette bedankt voor deze bijdrage:

Agronymus1 ( 3 april 2017),cheasehead ( 3 april 2017),Jimmy Doe (12 mei 2017),Kwakje ( 6 april 2017),Manureva ( 7 april 2017),pret ( 2 april 2017),Sjeufke ( 2 april 2017),The Joker ( 2 april 2017)

Regels voor berichten