Haarkleur : Zwart Haarlengte : Halflang
    Lengte : 1.65 m - 1.70 m Postuur : Normaal
    Tatoeage : Ja Lichaamsdeel :
    Piercing : Nee Lichaamsdeel :
    Cup-maat : B Siliconen : Nee
    Kleur ogen : Zwart Herhalingsgevaar :
    Prijs : 50 euro Tijdsduur : 30 minuten
    Service : NMC, PZC, Zoenen, Beffen, Körperbesamung
    Extra info : Come from Babylon club (Hamburg)

Last Online
    22 maart 2020 @ 23:34
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

While eating in the kitchen came to me a black haired girl of 30 years old named Daisy. We started very friendly and interesting discussion about her, about clubs, about the service in the rooms and about her business. She is smart and has a well balanced view about the life. I was seduced by her natural behaviour and ability to talk normally and naturally with the client without wearing any professional ways of talking which is very refreshing. I mean, not the usual "come baby, very good massage, i send you to paradise, me very good service" which often means a disaster in the room...

She comes from the club Babylon in Hamburg and is in DV not for so long. She is 1m70 and 85 C. Black eyes. Her body is natural and nicely proportioned. One tattoo.

I appreciated her foreplays much. Ok she doesn't kiss deep, no real FK but she compensating this lack by a real art of caressing and embracing closely, she can play and hug in many positions and situations. She acts and reacts. She widespreads a good sensuality and even if she "controls" herself sometimes she loses this control and let her going in the exchange with her partner. Being in her arms so closely and naturally was very much appreciated. Her hands are always active and fills the session with a real action and a real "presence" in the room. She remains all the time sympatical and easy going, the feeling i had with was real and our compatibility in the room was significant.

Her blowjob technic is soft, slow and full of variations, caressing me during it and even if not very deep, it is done in a way to enjoy much!

Technically she has great skills in the cow girl position moving on different ways, bending on me sometimes, making circles with her hips, more quickly and changing the rythm, all this was done naturally and far from the too often robot gestures. In missionary was the moment of a nice sensual exchange between us and she couldn't help to have natural reactions sometimes which is very pleasant to be noticed, embracing each other with closeness, i was very excited and was difficult to contain me and as i did a bit too early, i came back to her later a second and everything was even better as she understood what i like and how to do. It was a nice moment with her and nothing can be honestly reproached, she does everything right and shows a clear good will. We don't feel much that she "works" and this is what bears like me mainly value. Daisy has a very soft skin.

I will come back on her for sure with her as i think a potential of increasing complicity is possible. We have "good match" in the room. It works.

Extras possible with her: CIM, COB. I didn't do it.

3. Onderstaande 3 leden hebben gwanfich bedankt voor deze bijdrage:

biged (19 februari 2016),Mr Bluenose ( 3 maart 2016),Wentelt Eefje (19 februari 2016)

Last Online
    Gisteren @ 17:17
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

Ja, afgelopen zondag ben ik met deze dame wezen kameren.
    Ik onderschrijf de 'natuurlijkheid' van Daisy die Gwanfich ook aangeeft. De benadering was met een andere dertigster. Het was bijna normaal dat ik met haar naar de kamer ging. ( later bleek mijn maat S. met de andere dame de kamer bezocht te hebben.) Op de manier van benaderen dacht ik: 'Ach, ze is aardig en aandachtig. Kan niet verkeerd zijn.

Op bed boven ben ik goed door haar gestreeld. Vanwege de berg stress waar ik momenteel van mag 'genieten' in t dagelijks leven was t erg lekker.
    Haar pijpen was goed.
    Omdat ik graag de eerste dame van voren neem, deed ik dat bij haar ook. Te hard stoten kon niet, dat had ze gauw door. Maar verder was t aangenaam.

Het is prettig naast haar te liggen.
    Kortom: een prima wip als eerste.
    Ben benieuwd hoe deze dame is als je haar verder op de dag hebt...

5. Onderstaande leden hebben Johan35 bedankt voor deze bijdrage:

Sjeufke (26 februari 2016)

Regels voor berichten