Weergegeven resultaten: 1 t/m 1 van 1
    Last Online
    22 maart 2020 @ 23:34
    Discussies
    Thanks

Beitrag Constantina (Gri/Kaz)

I was drinking a coffee at the bar when a girl named Constantina joined me at the bar and started to open a long, smart and good discussion very openly and very friendly not with the usual banalities. It was very interesting and we created a nice feeling during this unavoidable step for me before deciding to go in the room with a girl... or not.

Then we continued it in an isolated place where started to seduce me with her hands mainly...

She has dark hairs, is skinny, brown/black eyes, is 1m65. Cute girl, not more. Double nationality. Greece and Kazakhstan.

Clear lack of closeness and foreplays which i felt not sufficient, kisses are medium, nothing great and she started a blowjob which was average-medium also. She doesn't use her hands enough and doesn't give enough intensity in her way to do. I licked her a bit. (fingering was forbidden)
    The sex was plain, ordinary and basic without much exchanges as i like. Technical aspect from her has to be improved. On cowgirl she moves on a professional way while i need more interaction, nothing interesting but in doggy it was better as she finally entered into the process and let herself going finally. I felt a lack of experience as she is in the business not for long, at least she says like this. She has the good reflex to relaunch the dick if becoming tired. She can be rather PSE when she finds her rythm during the sex but nothing impressive.

However she has a potential i am sure. She has qualities: Pleasant, flexible, kind, careful, good will, patient but limited sexually speaking, lack of initiatives, of real content, of alchemy. The only real interesting point is she licks by herself in certain very special places which was a (good) surprise but it was the only one surprise, well she played a bit with the mirror also, but all the rest was more conventional.

Not good, nor bad, in the middle. Nor happy nor upset, in the middle. We are not robbed and she is not a swindler at least and does her job properly. I would say she has an average/correct service, a reasonable session but no more than that. Globally it's nothing to write home about. I am sure she can do better if we explain her the things we wish.

Repetition: maybe, depending on her capacity to provide better foreplays and closeness. Otherwise, no way.

Evaluation:
    Laatst gewijzigd door gwanfich; 29 mei 2015 om 00:05

2. Onderstaande leden hebben gwanfich bedankt voor deze bijdrage:

Willi69 (28 mei 2015)

Regels voor berichten