Naam : Sophie
    Nationaliteit / Taal : Duits / Duits
    Leeftijd : ca. 20jr
    Haarkleur / Lengte : Zwart / Half-lang
    Lengte : 1.60m
    Postuur / Cupmaat : Slank/ kleine B / iets voller kontje
    Tatoeage / Piercing : Nee / Nee
    Service : Goed, maar kussen niet met volle overgave
    Extra: woonachtig in Keulen, heeft een hond en een paard. werkt maar beperkte dagen in DV, bellen naar Theke om te informeren.

De beste date van gisteren had ik met de Duitse Sophie.
    Schitterend lichaam, geen tattoo of piercings.
    Een beetje verlegen meisje ook, maar een leuke kamergang aan overgehouden.

HH 100%

Last Online
    22 maart 2020 @ 23:34
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

Sophie is a thin black haired german girl who doesn't work there full time but just part time for supplement one's pay.

While she seemed very smart, kind, open minded and positive during the discussion in the club, once in the bedroom things are not the same. My opinion about her is consequently very mitigated.

First lie: i asked the question if she provides FK in the room, she had told me yes of course. Once in the room she immediately informed me that it was 10€ more... She did it however but the quality wasn't there. Preliminaries/Foreplays were reasonable but far from what she promised, a bit distant and globally not complete nor sufficient. I made her a request for a 69 and accepted, pleasant view. Good point. Fingering was not allowed.

The blow job was basic and turned more around the penis than really sucking it...

During the doggy she was quite passive and silent, postioning herself not well, tilting on the right. On me wasn't better, she moved automatically and awkwardly without kissing nor hugging and suddenly stopped for finishing with the hand, i asked her to continue and she accepted.

I would assess her service as dull, medium, basic, not bad for sure but flat and not very satisfying despite there are good points. (but more bad points). She should learn to keep her words....

Last Online
    23 december 2022 @ 03:22
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

gwanfich, I'm a bit surprised by your report. I thought she was a pretty honest provider, and not only that, but a pretty good performer in my book. She kisses well, and bj was top notch. Excellent GFE. As an English speaker, I can say quality of the conversation was better than the mundane routine conversation you have with some Ro girls. She just likes to talk, and it shows.

Last Online
    Vandaag @ 14:14
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

Uit mijn recensie over mijn clubbezoek van 4 januari (https://www.ijsberenforum.com/forum/...791#post461791) :

Na een uurtje wennen en opwarmen de eerste dame aangesproken (er werd gek genoeg niet veel geanimeerd), het bleek de Duitse Sophie te zijn. Waar normaal gesproken de presale-tijd in DV ultrakort is, was zij wel in voor een praatje. Het werd zelfs een heel gesprek, maar na zo'n 10 minuten toch maar snel naar boven. Mijn keus bleek een absolute voltreffer te zijn, regelmatig voorzichtig TZ, lekker pijpen, goede sex (doggy en finish in close cowgirl), maar bovenal ook gewoon humor tussendoor en na het hoogtepunt gewoon lekker bij me blijven liggen en nog wat leuk gekletst. Ik voel me prettig bij haar en andersom denk ik ook, in ieder geval de klik was er. Mooi om het neukjaar 2016 zo te beginnen.

Sophie is trouwens 24 jaar en ze ziet er zéér verzorgd en stijlvol uit, zelfs in FKK-tenue.

Regels voor berichten