Pagina 2 van 6 EersteEerste 123456 LaatsteLaatste
Weergegeven resultaten: 26 t/m 50 van 143
    Last Online
    4 februari 2024 @ 10:04
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Zakkenleger Bekijk bericht
    Some people even change their minds about the same club! E.g. Minime and I have been known to change our minds about GT several times :thefinger

VV is a good club, much better than GT. But Oase is (probably) better, but so far away..

As always, YMMV. :D
    Indeed, YMMV, als je maar zuinig rijdt!

And indeed: GT is much less predictable then VV or Oase, so maybe that's the charm

And more indeed: VV is a great club, but we were talking about the sexual experiences here :D

Thx Picasso1, I just had a idge there! :wink:

Last Online
    15 februari 2018 @ 22:54
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard Reply to MiniMe

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door MiniME Bekijk bericht
    Hi LBC, welcome back, we missed you (and the girls in Oase too!)

Good you visited VV. Your conclusion is the whole point why this club is there: it is about great atmosphere, great food, dance, talk with your friends, etc, but not about the quality of the girls! :green_smi

Both GT and Oase score much less on atmosphere, but more on the "software" imho, but of course everyone can have a different opinion on this (we will see on the responses here :D).
    Hi MiniMe,

What swayed me to come to visit Villa Vertigo again after a long absence was the reports I was reading from some writers here and on other sites. I knew I had to come back and sample it on a good day. As it was a Friday night I thought that this would be the true test on how good it can be.

I agree that the VV atmosphere can be really good, the food was good, you can get some dancing in or watch the girls do silly stuff on the pole. Sorry but I see full time professional pole dancers at home and they get full naked when they strip on the pole. I can see it is a really greta place to relax and not be under any pressure to have sex.

Golden Time is a like a freight train that is running through your head with the girls hitting you for sessions or you having not much else to do except fuck since you are cooped up in that much smaller lounge bar room. I still however, like the atmosphere at GT but I find it less conducive to getting to know the girls.

At Oase I think I find the right balance although the food is deplorable. I life the girls there, they are full naked and I get to spend some ral quality time with the girls just chatting and getting to know them. I have spent many hours just spending time with different girls just sitting together, lying together, massaging them or talking together. Many girls that I do this with I have never been to the room before and they still seek me out and ask me to do things with them. Then if you want you can also take them to the Zimmer and fuck them.

Yay,

Londonbasketcase

Last Online
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

Some people even change their minds about the same club! E.g. Minime and I have been known to change our minds about GT several times :thefinger

VV is a good club, much better than GT. But Oase is (probably) better, but so far away..

Zakkenleger,

I think GT is still a better club that VV. I did not like the line up at VV and find more to my taste at GT. I do not doubt that if I frequent VV more that I will grow to like it more. This is natural.

I used to dislike FKK World but all of a sudden in latter part of 2008 and into 2009 I began to like it. Although of late I find that the line up a bit poorly and now avoid it where I can. So I agree that you can change your mind on clubs. It is what is happening that day and if there are girls that you like working there that day that make all the difference.

For me Oase wins on all counts and I can fly into FFM or into NRW region so long drives are less of an issue for me unless I am doing the double region tour of NRW and Hessen.

Yes, as you say YMMV.

I like Oase and I like Golden Time. Those two are my favourite clubs.

Last Online
    4 februari 2024 @ 10:04
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door londonbasketcase Bekijk bericht
    Zakkenleger,

I think GT is still a better club that VV. I did not like the line up at VV and find more to my taste at GT. I do not doubt that if I frequent VV more that I will grow to like it more. This is natural.

I used to dislike FKK World but all of a sudden in latter part of 2008 and into 2009 I began to like it. Although of late I find that the line up a bit poorly and now avoid it where I can. So I agree that you can change your mind on clubs. It is what is happening that day and if there are girls that you like working there that day that make all the difference.

For me Oase wins on all counts and I can fly into FFM or into NRW region so long drives are less of an issue for me unless I am doing the double region tour of NRW and Hessen.

Yes, as you say YMMV.

I like Oase and I like Golden Time. Those two are my favourite clubs.
    +1

Last Online
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard When will I return to Villa Vertigo?

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door MiniME Bekijk bericht
    Indeed, YMMV, als je maar zuinig rijdt!

And indeed: GT is much less predictable then VV or Oase, so maybe that's the charm

And more indeed: VV is a great club, but we were talking about the sexual experiences here :D

Thx Picasso1, I just had a idge there! :wink:
    MiniMe,

I agree with you that I go to the clubs for the sex, albeit more and more it is about the enjoyment and the relaxation. The women add to that relaxation by a big margin bu helping us expel our loads with their mouths, muschis, breasts and hands or whatever else takes your fancy. So on the sex count VV scores a bit lower for me that Oase and GT.

At Oase and GT there is almost always someone that I will like to go with and I do not think I have left un-popped from those two establishments whereas there is grave danger of leaving VV un-popped.

I will return to VV and try again to like it as I see it has great potential. I am just not sure when that may be so I will need a draw like a good crew to go with.

Cheers,

Londonbasketcase

Last Online
    Gisteren @ 20:05
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

The place starts to suck. Ambience, food is still great. Staff is friendly and it looks classy and clean. But at the end of the day I am coming there for other reasons. Another disappointing day yesterday. Very slow start of the day. Only a few ladies. Things went better as the day passed by. It seems to me that the ladies in VV are preferring to do less for more (money). What happened to this place?
    Een uurtje is ook maar een uur...

Last Online
    19 juli 2014 @ 01:34
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard good and better

What are, let say the three first qualities we look for when we visit these clubs ?

Last Online
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

quantity, quality, availibility

Last Online
    17 april 2024 @ 23:26
    Discussies
    Thanks

Unglücklich

Gistermiddag was het erg rustig in VV. Weinig vrouwen en de paar lekkere die er aanwezig waren verbleven voor langere periodes op de kamer.
    Om 17.00 naar PHG gegaan, waar iets meer te beleven viel, maar ook niet veel.
    FT-beer!

Last Online
    8 april 2023 @ 12:06
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

hello londonbasketcase, Zakkenleger, uurtje, Raul7, bobo.fr, MiniME, Picasso1. I read the comments today about VV with great interest. In fact, they tell me nothing new: the atmosphere and lay-out of the Villa Vertigo were and are always something special. When talking about the ladies, line-up and quality is always been to say at least not so outstanding as you might expect, especially after a lot of big shots have left the building for good (Yvonne, Mia, Judith, Bettina, Sina, ...). So please if you love the Vertigo experience, stop whining in the Viva la Villa topic about the girls and please add you experience the ladies topics. Only in this way the good Vertigo girls will stay in the picture
    The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
    Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide

Last Online
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

I am not whining, just reporting...

Last Online
    26 juli 2023 @ 17:56
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Local Hero Bekijk bericht
    When talking about the ladies, line-up and quality is always been to say at least not so outstanding as you might expect, especially after a lot of big shots have left the building for good (Yvonne, Mia, Judith, Bettina, Sina, ...).
    Daarom kwam vrijdagavond een bekende ijsbeer van de Villa naar het SKW om te neuken, zo goed was het daar :teuflisch!
    Van al die genoemde namen zit er geen tussen waar ik mee op kamer zou gaan, zijn mijn types niet.
    Als gij de Villa super vindt, dan ben ik blij voor u maar er zijn ook ijsberen die de Villa niet zo super vinden en die mogen hun mening ook zeggen.

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Local Hero Bekijk bericht
    the atmosphere and lay-out of the Villa Vertigo were and are always something special
    Bedoel je hiermee de perfecte ligging van sauna en whirlpools !
    Zoveel mensen, zoveel meningen...
    ILUSIÓN ES MI CAMINO, VICTORIA MI DESTINO!

Sueña como si fueras a vivir para siempre, vive como si fueras a morir hoy!

Last Online
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door RAUL7 Bekijk bericht
    Bedoel je hiermee de perfecte ligging van sauna en whirlpools !
    For the record: I am not whining as well. I am just reporting what I see and feel when I am in the club. I give positives and negatives in my trip report. I just did not think much of the VV line up. I can see that there are some good girls at VV and I am always impressed with what ladies I see on the VV blog about who is working there.

I have Ocean bear friends that enjoy VV since they have their little favourites there. I have one Ocean bear friend who I wrote a small story about who does not go to VV any more because he promised to fuck to fuck a middle aged Thai lady there in the arse the next time he visited. It is not about the money it is more that he does not want to put his Schwanz in her arse.

I really do not think that the jacuzzi pools and the sauna are very well situated inside the annex building's bar area. It is not convenient and everyone can see you.

I mean for the jacuzzi baths they have to fill them up for each individual that wants to use them and the controls are not close by.

Last Online
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door uurtje Bekijk bericht
    quantity, quality, availibility
    uurtje,

I agree too. Quantity, quality and availability are three attributes that I like as well in a girl line up for a club. This is why I do not visit the smaller clubs.

Last Online
    26 juli 2023 @ 17:56
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

I think that Local Hero is a shareholder !
    Everytime you say something bad about the Villa he's whining !
    Zoveel mensen, zoveel meningen...
    ILUSIÓN ES MI CAMINO, VICTORIA MI DESTINO!

Sueña como si fueras a vivir para siempre, vive como si fueras a morir hoy!

Last Online
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

For the record: I am not whining as well. I am just reporting what I see and feel when I am in the club. I give positives and negatives in my trip report. I just did not think much of the VV line up. I can see that there are some good girls at VV and I am always impressed with what ladies I see on the VV blog about who is working there.
    Oops londonbasketcase, I was wrong, nice report. Welcome back to the Villa of dreams (I will write very soon some indepth story why I call it that way).

*** TANYA (ROMANIA) ***

Nationality / languages: Romania / Romanian, German, English
    Face: attractive face, pale.
    Eyes: brown
    Hair/ Length: black / long, worn tied back with some dreads or beaded hair
    Size: 1.65 m
    Chest: firm B cup
    Silhouette / Body: slim / tight body, pale skinned.
    Tattoos - Piercings: None that I noticed.
    Fellatio: adequate BBBJ, she sucks the head and a bit of the shaft, she holds the base with her hand so she does not deep throat, well, not with me anyway.
    Cunnilingus: I did not have the opportunity
    Kisses (yes-no): She promised to kiss but did not allow any in the Zimmer
    Other features: Sex was okay, but she just lay there in missionary and knelt prone style in doggie.
    Would you repeat: NO!!!
    Price: 50 €
    Extras in the visit: COB finish, no extra charge.

Tanya to me seemed inexperienced or was out for a quick hit and run session with me as she performed the standard service in a robotic fashion. Her blowjob was very weak as she held the base and sucked the head and part of the shaft and actually did not do it for very long before suggesting the condom go on. I requested some kissing prior but this was not offered in the Zimmer. The saving grace was that I did manage to come by going for a COB finish which was for no extra charge. I know this as I only gave her €50 for the session when it came to paying at the locker and she did not ask for more.

My session with Tanya was not the best and put a bit of downer on my evening and experience at Villa Vertigo.

*** Roxanna of Poland ***
    (Blonde hair) €50 for 30 minutes
    DFK, BBBJ, DATY, BBBJ, 3 positions FS

*** Roxanna of Poland ***
    (Blonde hair) €50 for 30 minutes
    I had to do Roxanna again as from the line up she was the best looking available that I liked the look.
    DFK, BBBJ, DATY, BBBJ, 3 positions FS

*** Gini of Germany ***
    (blonde hair), has an arse of a 8 year old boy, I wanted her in a school girl or nurse’s outfit) €50 for 30 minutes
    BBBJ, FS, BBBJ, covered COB

A nice visit to Villa Vertigo. Total damage this visit was €200 excluding travel and accommodation costs. Villa Vertigo I can see has its moments and is a nice change from my usual Nord Rhein Westfalen haunt of Golden Time. The outdoor area is really well laid out although manicured and the food is well prepared and palatable.

Kind regards

Londonbasketcase
    Hi Londonbasketcase, can you please create a new topic or add to the existing topics for the girls you are describing so Vertigo lovers can easily search out this very usefull information. If you don't, all the info will get lost in heat of the moment of the Viva la Villa general topic. That's what you can call a monger's essential administration on YBF :D

Best regards, Hero

Last Online
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door RAUL7 Bekijk bericht
    I think that Local Hero is a shareholder !
    Everytime you say something bad about the Villa he's whining !
    da's een mooi compliment R7 :D
    maar inderdaad, soms overdrijf ik wel eens met mijn reacties ivm Villa of dreams. Ik ga daarom kortelings eens mijn een nieuw verhaaltje schrijven: Local Hero & the Villa of Dreams. ....

.... de muziek moet ik er ook nog bij bedenken :D

Last Online
    4 mei 2010 @ 20:01
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

Ach het is eigenlijk heel simpel. Als de software van vergelijkbare kwaliteit is, wint VV qua hardware hands down in NRW.

De software is wisselend, zowel in VV als andere NRW clubs. ZL is zelf 2x ungepoppt uit VV vertrokken. Echter, ook wel eens uit andere clubs.

GT heeft als groot voordeel het aantal vrouwen, het is moeilijk daar rondlopen en geen enkele dame naar je smaak te vinden (hoewel ZLs laatste keer daar toch angstvallig daar op begon te lijken. Gelukkig wist Kandy me nog te redden van een troosteloze afgang .)

Maar voor ZL geldt: VV is op dit moment de beste club in NRW, zowel qua software als hardware.

(en iedereen die het niet met me eens is, is een whiner :teuflisch)

(en ik wou dat ik aandelen had in VV, ik kan me stukken slechtere investeringen voorstellen )
    Wat doet ZL op dit forum? En hangt hij echt alleen maar op banken in de clubs?

De beste 'gouwe ouwe' van IJBF!

Last Online
    Vandaag @ 01:12
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

(en ik wou dat ik aandelen had in VV, ik kan me stukken slechtere investeringen voorstellen )
    Dames die 2 uur pre-sales investeren aan Zakkenleger en ze vervolgens na veel twijfel een half uurtje wordt gegund :teuflisch

Last Online
    4 mei 2010 @ 20:01
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Picasso 1 Bekijk bericht
    Dames die 2 uur pre-sales investeren aan Zakkenleger en ze vervolgens na veel twijfel een half uurtje wordt gegund :teuflisch
    Ik heet geen Picasso1 thefinger:thefinger

(en sommige dames investeren met liefde in mij :D)
    Wat doet ZL op dit forum? En hangt hij echt alleen maar op banken in de clubs?

De beste 'gouwe ouwe' van IJBF!

Last Online
    7 juli 2010 @ 13:49
    Discussies
    Thanks

Blinzeln Villa? Waardeloos.....

Is dat provinciaal clubje in NRW nog open?
    Ze zijn maar te redden op één enkele manier, en dat meen ik.
    In plaats van alle Meiden de deur te wijzen, zouden ze Beate er moeten uitgooien, dat is de enige oorzaak van de ellende waar de Villa nu mee te kampen heeft.
    Ik kan hier zo twintig TOPPERS noemen die door Beate eruitgebonjourd zijn, of toch voor haar zijn gaan lopen..... en dat lijstje, ik overdrijf niet met twintig.

Dus spijtig maar helaas, het is een geweldige club, ik heb er een vol jaar iedere week met plezier gekomen en gekomen en gekomen. Maar ik wil er echt niet meer naartoe, ik koop wel wat freet onderweg, rijd 30 km verder, en geniet daar intens van 50 toppers (waar er nu zeker 10 bijzitten die ik ken uit de villa, en die nu WEL goed hunnen boterham verdienen)

Dit bericht was echt met spijt in het hart, maar het is gewoon een feit. Wat een gribustent (of moet ik zeggen: wat een domme manager, die Beate).
    Heb ik nu een VV verbod? Tina is allang de coördinaten vergeten van die prachtclub.

Een geweldige investering, ZL, je hebt gelijk, steek uw centen er maar in, gaat evenveel opbrengen als de Belgische banken, je kan er net zo goed je kont mee afvegen. Waardeloos....... .

erpee :wink:

Last Online
    Gisteren @ 22:38
    nicht weit weg von Jenny's PartyTreff Xanten aber so weit weg von Acapulco....
    Discussies
    Thanks

Ausrufezeichen helaas, n juiste constatering van feiten..

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door rplover Bekijk bericht
    Is dat provinciaal clubje in NRW nog open?
    Ze zijn maar te redden op één enkele manier, en dat meen ik.
    In plaats van alle Meiden de deur te wijzen, zouden ze Beate er moeten uitgooien, dat is de enige oorzaak van de ellende waar de Villa nu mee te kampen heeft.
    Ik kan hier zo twintig TOPPERS noemen die door Beate eruitgebonjourd zijn, of toch voor haar zijn gaan lopen..... en dat lijstje, ik overdrijf niet met twintig.

Dus spijtig maar helaas, het is een geweldige club, ik heb er een vol jaar iedere week met plezier gekomen en gekomen en gekomen. Maar ik wil er echt niet meer naartoe, ik koop wel wat freet onderweg, rijd 30 km verder, en geniet daar intens van 50 toppers (waar er nu zeker 10 bijzitten die ik ken uit de villa, en die nu WEL goed hunnen boterham verdienen)

Dit bericht was echt met spijt in het hart, maar het is gewoon een feit. Wat een gribustent (of moet ik zeggen: wat een domme manager, die Beate).
    Heb ik nu een VV verbod? Tina is allang de coördinaten vergeten van die prachtclub.

Een geweldige investering, ZL, je hebt gelijk, steek uw centen er maar in, gaat evenveel opbrengen als de Belgische banken, je kan er net zo goed je kont mee afvegen. Waardeloos....... .

erpee :wink:
    Heb sinds mijn laatste bezoek aan de Villa begin januari al van véél meiden inderdaad elders in andere clubs hun verhaal over de Villa gehoord.
    Deze onderstrepen helaas hetgeen RP hierboven stelt. Heláás voor de meiden, helaas voor het barpersoneel, helaas voor de masseuzes, helaas voor de gasten en last but not least, helaas voor het management zelve....

Jammer , want het is er bij zomers weer toch zo lekker toeven....

Nu maar hopen dat is niet waswordt.

Gustomass,die het best wel jammer vindt.
    zo ge ut makt, zo hedde ge ut.

need to get her before we can be together...

Last Online
    10 april 2024 @ 17:33
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

Helaas kan ik RP en Gustomass alleen maar gelijk geven. Vroeger was ik een fervente bezoeker van deze eens zo toffe club. Er was en toffe sfeer, leuke toppers, enz..... . Opeens is dat verandert, toppers weg, weinig of geen sfeer (zeker niet een doordeweekse namiddag), meiden die een niet zo toffe uitstraling hadden, meer kans op een weinig of helemaal niet bevredigende kamersessie. De toppers die er toen toch waren bleven meestal niet lang.

Heb dan een VVbreak van een klein jaar gehouden. Na deze sabatperiode ben ik nog eens een 3-tal keren teruggeweest en fundamenteel vond ik niet dat er veel veranderd was (alhoewel de eerste keer nog wel meeviel en een geluk dat Bettina en Ashanti er waren. En Betty ondertussen alweer vertrokken is naar ik lees). Ook ik ben in verschillende clubs vroegere toppers van VV tegengekomen en allen houden ze hetzelfde discours, t.w. dat er vééél te weinig gekamerd werd.

Men spreekt over faciliteiten, maar een halflauwe sauna, niet werkende broebbelbaden, enz.... is not my cup of thea. Als ik mij wil laten verwennen ga ik wel naar een reguliere sauna waar ik 20E betaal voor hééél wat meer faciliteiten.

Last Online
    Gisteren @ 22:38
    nicht weit weg von Jenny's PartyTreff Xanten aber so weit weg von Acapulco....
    Discussies
    Thanks

Daumen hoch na regen komt zonneschijn....

na regen komt zonneschijn.

Alles in het leven heeft zijn ups en downs.
    Hopelijk geldt dat ook voor Villa Vertigo.

Anders gaat het Villa Muerto heten en dat kan toch nooit de bedoeling zijn.

Straks gaat zonneke schijnen en leggen we ons heerlijk neer bij het zwembad....

Als dames en management dan voor de rest zorgen....

Tis wel 5 voor 12 denk ik.

De zomer begint zo....

Gustomass
    zo ge ut makt, zo hedde ge ut.

need to get her before we can be together...

Last Online
    Vandaag @ 01:12
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Gustomass Bekijk bericht
    Heb sinds mijn laatste bezoek aan de Villa begin januari al van véél meiden inderdaad elders in andere clubs hun verhaal over de Villa gehoord.
    Deze onderstrepen helaas hetgeen RP hierboven stelt.
    Wat de dames over hun 'oude' clubs zeggen is van geen enkele waarde. Nog nooit heb ik een dame positief horen praten over hun oude club. Het maakt niet uit of hun oude club PHG, GT, YY of VV was. Alles is negatief, het management deugt niet en de mensen die er komen bevalt ze niet hoor je dan veel.
    'Langweilig' en 'keine gute laune' zeggen de dames overigens structureel in alle clubs.

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Stijveke Bekijk bericht
    Helaas kan ik RP en Gustomass alleen maar gelijk geven.
    ........meer kans op een weinig of helemaal niet bevredigende kamersessie. De toppers die er toen toch waren bleven meestal niet lang.

Ook ik ben in verschillende clubs vroegere toppers van VV tegengekomen en allen houden ze hetzelfde discours, t.w. dat er vééél te weinig gekamerd werd.
    Het geklaag door de dames is dus kennelijk niet dat VV als club niet deugt.
    Het geklaag is dus te weinig kamersessies maar iets eerder geef je aan dat veel kamersessies niet bevredigend zijn voor klanten. Misschien zit hier wel een koppeling tussen. Kans op slechte kamersessies is dan redelijk groot, klanten zijn voorzichtig in hun club- en dameskeuze en de toppers lijden hier vervolgens ook onder en zoeken hun heil elders, met als consequentie dat klanten die wel tevreden waren dan ook wegblijven.

VV probeert nu met acties de kwantiteit aan dames en heren te verhogen maar om als club te overleven zullen ze ook alert moeten zijn op de kwaliteit van de dames die ze in huis hebben. Dit betekent afscheid nemen van dames die onvoldoende service geven (en dus niet van dames die hier en daar een huisregeltje overtreden ).

Pagina 2 van 6 EersteEerste 123456 LaatsteLaatste

Regels voor berichten