Weergegeven resultaten: 1 t/m 2 van 2
    Last Online
    9 april 2016 @ 00:09
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard Roxanna (Jessica (Duitse) (voorheen GT) (PHG)

Sunday 15 Januari, Goodbar and I arrived at GT at 15:30. There was a good number of ijsberen and not so many women. We had some biertjes at the bar and surveyed the scene. I chatted with a short plump girl from Bali but I was more interested in a tall Eurobabe. I noticed a brunette who reminded me of the famous German Sandra of de Wallen. She sat by the wall along the back of the bar where I found out her name is Jessica. She is tall, slim toned brunette from a city in the NRW region. A few experimental kisses and I asked her for a key.

In the room, I got a few more kisses but not nearly enough. Jessica began by pushing me down on the bed and licking my nipple with her darting tongue, just as Sandra always does in de wallen. The pijpen was a little below average and did not venture over the klootzak or anywhere else. 69 was verboten. Beffen was tasty but elicited no reaction. The intime session was nice but strictly professional with little or no kissing and too many position changes before I was ready to change.

In short a very pretty girl who reminded me of a legend, but no danger of recurrence since she is too professional and restrictive. This seemed to be the theme for me this trip.

Doog

Pepto

Last Online
    Gisteren @ 22:20
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Willem2
    Welke Jessica bedoel jij eigenlijk die nu weer Roxanna moet heten ?

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Willi69
    Das müsste die hier sein: Jessica (Duitse)

Tattoo am Bauch, und ich glaube ein Intimpiercing. Hatte ich vor ca. 2 Jahren auch mal im GT - es hat sich nicht gelohnt, einen Bericht zu schreiben...
    Er schreibt noch etwas mit Karnaval
    Ieder voordeel heb zijn nadeel............

Tags voor deze discussie

Regels voor berichten