The Effects of Over-Masturbation

After a sustained masturbation for now more that 18 years the following have happened: 1. I have lost my hair almost completely. The bald is at the back of my head… My sexual life is not good.

I was lucky and found your site on the web and read a few of your client’s experiences. Some of them were similar to my long standing problem and others made me learn that I actually have a problem. Please, I sincerely want you to advise me.

I started masturbating when I was 16 years old in 1983 when I went to a secondary school and listened to my friend’s stories. Since then, I probably masturbated more than five times a week. It used to be even more frequent when I had just started, making more than 3 times a day. Now I am 34 years and married with two children but I still masturbate. Health workers here encourage young people to masturbate so to avoid aids virus and they preach that no side effects are associated with masturbation. However, after reading some of your client’s responses, I realized that I might be having a problem.

After sustaining masturbation for more than 18 years, the following have happened:

1) I have lost my hair almost completely. The bald is at the back of my head. And let me tell you this, I started showing signs of balding in 1994 and it appeared in 1996. By the end of 1997, I was bald headed. By the end of 1999, a few gray hairs appeared in my beard and now my beard is almost all white and gray hair is in the remaining few hairs on the head. Dr. Lin, What is happening to me? I almost feel ashamed of myself. I will be very grateful for your advice.

2) My sexual life is not good. When I am making love with my wife, I barely finish 2 minutes when I ejaculated. After these 2 minutes, I lose interest completely and I may not erect again for a long time. I have experimented with other ladies thinking that I have a problem with my wife, but it is the same. In fact, here I spend fewer minutes than my wife. Is this connected with masturbation? If not, what is wrong? How can I sustain an erection at least for five minutes.

3) I am becoming more interested in oral sex and I fear to tell my wife and resort to getting satisfaction from prostitutes. Dr. Lin, Help! I am getting frustrated.

But above all, my hair is the most painful. Note that my father has his hair and his father got bald at the expected time. I mean more than 50 years. Can I get my hair back, please advice?

Dr Lin’s Response:

No doubt, over-masturbation is the most effective way to burn out testosterone into DHT and to melt down the brain's acetylcholine, dopamine and serotonin nervous systems.
Binding of DHT into the hair rooting cells results in premature hair loss. Disbanding DHT from the hair rooting cells will regrow hair.

Melting the acetylcholine system and its associated parasympathetic nervous function will mess up the liver functions for loss of good enzymes essential for the hormonal and neurotransmitter syntheses, resulting malfunction of neuro-endocrine disorder. With less acetylcholine in the nervous synapses and the ending, the nervous signal transmission is blocked and the nervous circuits encounter high "resistance."

Screwing up the brain's dopamine system kills libido and deactivate the brain (hypothalamus)/Pituitary/thyroid axis, resulting in less acetylcholine synthesis in the brain, deactivation of the brain/pituitary/adrenal/testicular axis, and over-production of prolactin (orgasm inhibitor) in the pituitary and Sex-Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) that freezes testosterone availability. Dopamine is also essential for the signal amplification of vision and hearing.

Killing the serotonin system triggers misfiring of co-located neurons in the interneuron junctions (co-location of dopamine/acetylcholine/serotonin/GABA in the brains, somatic/sympathetic/serotonin in the spinal cords, or somatic/parasympathetic/serotonin in the spinal cords), resulting in ADD, depression, anxiety, stress and premature ejaculation.

To solve your problems, you need LoveLonger IV.

It will help normalize your body function in a week and promote healing.

Copyright (C) since 1997 Dr. N.K. Lin All rights reserved.