PDA

Volledige versie bekijken : Cleo (Rumanian)

vince59
3 april 2015, 15:26
For my very first session in FKK I got acquainted with Cléo a Rumanian young person of 24ans, dyes matt, 1.70 approximately, attractive breast. While I was quietly installed on a bed of the corner movies this one jumped me literally above without asking for me for my agreement lol, she hurried to cover me of kisses, caresses and with deep DFK, how not to resist the temptation. After about ten of minutes of preliminary in the Physio we decided to go to chamber.
Cléo is not miserly of languishing kiss and kisses on all the body, the attitude very GFE who contrasts in the services a lot in the front window that I met for the moment. She manages even to lead to forget me for a brief moment the obstacle of the language barrier.
Her fellation is mechanical not at all, and he(it) has me needed a lot of concentration not to release everything from the first licks.
I was entitled to three positions, the cow chorus girl, the greyhound bitch(doggy style) and the missionary. While popol had softened of certainly in the stress of the first time, Cléo gave a great deal of heart to the work to restart the machine!! And she(it) réussiera brilliantly!! She(it) sucked me again, then kisses, she asks me then if I wanted to finish in her mouth what I refused. She ended me in the hand at the end of half a good hour.
Service(Performance) of very good quality, I recommend her.