PDA

Volledige versie bekijken : Anita (Hongaarse)

GFE Finder
18 juni 2011, 02:07
Name: Anita
Origin: Hungary
Hair: bleach blonde
DFK: yes
DATY: yes

Do You Remember Me? Do You Remember Me?

Then, a familiar face spotted me in the lounge. Bleach blonde Anita from Hungary spotted me and asked if I remembered her. Considering that she gave me a blank look last time I saw her I asked if she remembered me. She did, and explained that she would have loved to session with me (then and now) but when I was at Oase some months ago she thought that I was with someone else and she didn’t want to disturb me. With that misunderstanding out of the way we moved to one of the couches to sit down. We caught up, kissed, and Anita suggested continuing in the kino.

I thought a room might offer us more privacy and she agreed so off we went. Anita and I did some DFK and she took her time to do it right!

She then at one point asked, “You like to lick my pussy, don’t you?” She did indeed remember me! I went down on her and complimented her (“You taste good baby!”). She replied, “You said that last time. What do I taste like?” Had I any amount of cleverness in me, I might have said something like “Come, I’ll show you” as I moved up to kiss her. Instead, I said some stupid thing but I don’t remember what it was. :(

I licked Anita to orgasm, hummed and put my pursed lips on her clit to simulate a vibrator, and when she was sufficiently aroused, pulled up on her labia to get better access to her engorged clitoris. I’d guess that we went on like this for a half-hour at least.

We didn’t go straight to sex; Anita wanted to tease me a while, apparently. She wanted to blow me again. So, I watched her at work through the mirror. Afterwards, she didn’t want me inside her yet; she wanted to kiss my lips and nipples some more. I was about ready to beg but luckily I didn’t have to. Anita put on the condom, lay back, and moaned as I guided my rock-hard dick inside her. After I came Anita and I talked for a while. She asked me about when I’d be coming back (hopefully soon.)

I didn’t intend for 2 hours to pass for that would have put quite a cramp in my schedule. It did anyway so I paid Anita some well-earned 200 €.

I had to call for a cab since I didn’t want to wait on the train. Anita came up to me and cuddled with me while I waited at the bar and I was glad that I had found such a great way to finish my vacation before having to head back to work.