Weergegeven resultaten: 1 t/m 10 van 10
    Last Online
    9 augustus 2011 @ 01:13
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard Latina tour 2007: Caracas, Bogota, Sao Paulo, Rio !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One year to prepare this trip. Until now, I have always done my mongering within business trips; very comfortable, no need to build up any explanation, all expenses except girls are paid by the company. On the other hand, it doesn't allow choosing destination. Well, can't complain with all travelling I have done and even being paid for that.

This time I wanted to choose my destination, and I chose to go on pilgrimage to the Mecca of mongerers: Rio. OK, some of you will claim that the world title of sex destination belongs to Thailand. It might be in terms of quantity of visitors, but to my opinion not in terms of quality. We monger because we love women diversity else we could just choose one and stay at home with. In Thailand, there is not exactly something as diversity in women due to the homogeneous ethnical looks. This is the good thing with FKK, only rich countries can attract women from all over the world. It’s not exactly an issue with countries like Brazil or Cuba as they have an incredible ethnic diversity within their population. Brazil has it all, from blondes to black, Indians, Latinas, mulattas, you name it. Brazil has also incredible clubs, similar to German FKK. For years I try to fin out where is the best brothel in the world, and it is most probably between German FKK, Rio's Termas and Sao Paulo top clubs.

The two main problems when building up a major mongering trip is finding the money and a reason to be away from home for so long. For the latest, it was much easy than I imagined, but I prefer not to tell it on the public board. I had tried to find a frequent flyer ticket to Rio, no better way to get a ticket without any expense on your bank account. Unfortunately, even a year before, the only flight I found to South America was Caracas. Of course, who else would want to go to Caracas? I then tried to find on Internet the cheapest way to fly from Caracas to Rio. The only one I found was a flight to Sao Paulo through Bogotá with Avianca.

I know, for most of you, Colombia is a country of violence, kidnapping, narcotraffic and FARC. Not for me. There is something I can't explain between Colombianas and me. And I was ready to go to find it out right on site. While preparing my trip, I found out I was dreaming more about Colombia than about Brazil. Anyway here is the trip, Caracas, Bogotá, Sao Paulo and Rio in two weeks, couldn't be better.

For the money, I had to prepare everything almost a year before. I had opened a secret bank account with a visa card. I had one year to put money on it. Not easy, but I finally found a few stock options I had completely forgotten from my previous job years ago. With the raise of the stock market, I had 10 000$ available. I took only 5000$, leaving the rest for a next mongering trip and may be the stock market will even increase that amount. I took hotel reservations on www.hotel.com, probably the cheapest and easiest way of hotel booking. I had done my homework on WSG and had all the addresses for each city. I tried to learn some Brazilian before leaving as well as some Latin dancing lessons and watched south American channels on TV. I jogged a lot to be as fit as possible as I knew I would ask a lot to my body. Hey, mongering needs a lot of efforts!

I bought a marvellous tool, the latest Glofiish X500, an all in one tool, PDA with Excel, Word Internet Explorer and so on, WIFI connection, cell phone, radio, Mpg reader, photo and video camera and last but not least a build in GPS. All the info I needed for my trip was in that device, a real James Bond tool. I could work for CIA with all the experience I have build up while mongering.

I then tried to find available mapping for South America. Only Route 66 and Destinator had a map for the Rio Sao Paulo region, but nothing for Colombia or Venezuela. At last I found an incredible software on Internet, www.smart2go.com. They provide for free worldwide mapping running on Windows mobile. Only vocal guiding is provided at a special fee, but I didn't really needed it. I entered all my addresses as POI in my GPS.

Regarding my luggage, I had everything in one bag on the exact dimensions to be allowed in cabin. I had some cash money hidden in the internal zip of my belt in case of, a wallet with photocopy of passport and local money, electronic tickets, and my passport and credit card in safety box of hotel as soon as I arrived. I had scanned my passport and all other info and had put it in my Internet mailbox in case I lost everything.

Of course I was exited to go, but still I was for the first time ever worried to travel. During business trips, I surface from time to time, but this time I'll be Routard for two complete weeks, with no one except you knowing where I really am. Will I be able to surface again? As I felt guilty, I contracted a life insurance before to leave.

Last Online
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard Day 1: Caracas

HOW TO GO

The International airport of Caracas is Simon Bolivar, 26 km from Caracas on the sea. Venezuelan airlines like Avior or Aeropostal are not the most reliable. Else, there are from Europe Air France, Lufthansa and Alitalia and from Northern America Continental, Delta and American Airlines. Latin American airlines going to Caracas are Cubana, Copa and Avianca.

MONEY

Local money is BS (yes, I don’t mean Bolivares, but Bullshit). This money is not worth a shit, it is not convertible in any other currency since 2003. Getting cash in a local ATM is pain in the ass, for some reason you have to give two more digits from your Venezuelan ID card which you don’t have of course. The official currency exchange is 2941 BS for 1 Euro or 2147BS for 1US$. But never change your money for that rate in the official change offices. There is black market everywhere who will offer you nearly the double. On the other hand, trying to change your BS before leaving is at half of the official rate, as the official Cambios don’t do it. This gives an idea of how Venezuela is underdeveloped. My advice is to come with cash money in Venezuela and change it on the black market, your trip will be half the price.

SECURITY

Caracas is dangerous, be aware. Take all usual precautions, leave everything except a bit cash in the safe of your hotel and don’t walk outside at night.

LANGUAGE

Spanish, anything to add?

LODGING

There are plenty of hotels in Caracas, the classier hotels can be booked through www.hotel.com. If you are on budget, there are plenty of budget hotels on Avenida Acacias and Avenida Casanova. The good thing is that you can’t be closer to the mongering scene, as it happens right in these hotels.

LOCAL TRANSPORT

Best is to use taxis only but there is also a good metro network if you stay longer. Most taxis have no meter and try to ripp you off. Price for taxi from and to the airport is 60 000BS.

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

Trips to Venezuela always go wrong and this one was not an exception. My arrival flight was delayed and I was unable to get my Avianca connection flight for Bogotá. I hate this airport, everyone just don't give a damn shit about your problem, I just received as an answer that I was too late and that there was nothing free for Bogotá until two weeks due to Copa football event in Venezuela. Everything I had planned would be worthless, and I just couldn't imagine staying two weeks in Caracas.

I tried to get cash in the ATM of the airport, but it took me more than an hour trying all of them before I got anything. At last they paid me a dirty hotel in Guaria, an hour drive from Caracas center. I took a cab to go for mongering in the area but the taxi couldn't go very far, due to a mechanical failure. I took a second cab and arrived at the only club in Guaria area, Claramar Avenida de la Atlantica con Calle 3 Catia La Mar. Place opens at 19H30. There are everywhere mirrors in the bar. Rooms are available on site, I didn't check the pricing, there were just half a dozen of ugly women.

CLUBS IN THE CENTER

I preferred to go to the center and discovered at first Saxo, in a side street of Avenida Casanova. It was too early, the place was still empty, just a few girls, but the facilities are impressive.

I decided not to take any risk and go for one of the best Clubs in town. I chose Angelus, in the basement of Centro Commercial Bello Campo. This was the usual Strip Club, upscale facilities with high pricing for everything. There were probably some 40 girls; none of them turned me on. I guess it was the look on their face, the same as the people in the airport, bored and for sure not customer minded. At last I approached a little spinner. She started to offer me upfront to go for a Champagne bottle for 800 000BS. She claimed at first that this was the rule before going to the room, I didn't believe her a second. She coted me 500 000P to go to the room, but I already wasn’t into it anymore.

I left the club and I found Canagua also in the basement of the mall. I decided to give it a try. There were a dozen of girls with the same bored face. There was also a room available on site, but I had just the time to drink a couple of drinks with them before going back to my hotel and the airport to try an early flight to Bogotá. I hate spending time and money with girls without any sex. Needless to say, I was just hoping to arrive as soon as possible in Colombia,

Similar clubs I have not visited are Morrison, Majestic, Magnifique on Avenida Casanova or Flashdance on Avenida Libertador,

At the airport I saw for the first time in my stay two nice faces. They smiled and initiated conversation, they were also waiting for a connection to Bogotá. Needless to say, the only nice faces of my stay in Venezuela belonged to two Colombianas!

Last Online
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard Day 2: Bogota

At arrival in Bogotá, we decided to take a coffee together with the two Colombianas met in Caracas. Here I was in Colombia, sharing a Colombian coffee with two great Colombianas, I felt at home from the very first minute in Bogotá. We shared our phones and promised us to call us when I would come back next week from my trip to Brazil. I then took a cab to the center to meet friends who were waiting for me since yesterday. They had arranged for me an apartment for next week in the Zona Rosa area, the major nightlife area. Zona Rosa has nothing to do with Red Light District, it's named simply like this because of the red colour of the bricks of most houses. Most will call this area la T. My friends gave me a lot of tips and contacts, as they would not be there anymore during my stay next week.

HOW TO GO

The International airport of Bogotá is El Doredo, west of the city. Taxi from and to tehe airport is chep, 20 000 COP. Colombia has a reliable airline, Avianca with links to most Latin American capitals as well as the US and Spain. Other airlines from Europe are Air France and Iberia, From Northern America American Airlines, Air Canada, Continental, and Delta. Latin American airlines for Colombia are Aeropostal, Aerolineas Argentina, Copa and Cubana.

MONEY

1 972COB is 1 US$ or 2 705 COB is 1€. There are ATM machines everywhere. Life is inexpensive in Colombia compared to other Latin american destinations like Brazil or Venezuela.

SAFETY

Of course, I can’t say that Bogotá isn’t dangerous, but less than similar Latin American cities. Forget about the picture most people have about Colombia: FARC, guerilla, Narco-traffic, kidnapping and so on. It’s all true of course, but it doesn’t affect you as a tourist. FARC and guerilla are outside the main cities, and I guess most of you are not in the Narco-traffic or politics, so you definitely should not be concerned by the violence around it. Bogotá is much safer than Caracas, Sao Paulo and Rio. I have never ever felt unsafe during all my stay. I went walking anywhere on daytime including in the southern poorer areas, and I went each night walking from my apartment to la T or Parque 93. Only recommendation is not to walk around by night in the southern areas of Bogotá. As long as you see Colombianas walking around alone at night, there is no reason it would be dangerous for you. And as usual, keep all your stuff secured in the safe of your hotel.

LANGUAGE

I feel sorry for you if you go to Colombia and can’t speak Spanish. You will miss 90% of the fun.

LODGING

There are plenty of hotels in Bogotá, but the most convenient are those around la T and Parque 93 where all the safe nightlife is.

Morrison Calle 84 N°13-54 Tel. 622 3111 www.Morrisonhotel.com
    Hotel Charlotte Carrera 15 N° 84-94 Tel. 218 1625 www.hotelescharlotte.com
    Chico 93 Calle 93 N°15-73 Tel. 616 4937 apartments
    Casa Real Calle 93 N° 9A-53 Tel. 530 4884
    Hotel Sofitel Carrera 13 N° 85-80 tel. 621 2666 www.sofitelvictoriaregia.com.com
    Suites Real 85, Carerra 18 Calle 84-56 Tel: 218 0100 www.suitesreal.com good value as well as hotel as apartment.
    Viaggio Tel 635 85 90 www.viaggio.com.co. apartments in several locations including Zona T for excellent value.

Apartments are the best recommendation, as they include all usual hotel services (security, cleaning, breakfast, laundry…) and are needless to say chica friendly.

LOCAL TRANSPORT

Taxis are the easiest way to go around. They don’t try to ripp you off as they have meters, usual price from airport is 20 000 COP. If you believe in the urban legends about taxi kidnappers, ask each time where you are to call a taxi for you, this is how most people take a taxi.

Finding an address in the city is easy. The mountains are on the East side. All the Carreras are parallel with the mountains, numbers start from the mountain increasing when going West. Calles start form the center, numbers increasing when going North and South. This means there are each time two Calles with the same number, but when there is no further indication, it is referring to the Northern Calles. An address on a Carrera is like Carrera 15 N°16-20, which means that it is at 20m from Calle 16. Same an adress on Calle is like Calle 86 N°15-33 which means that it is at 33m from Carrera 15, even on one side and odds on other side of the street.

WEATHER

Take care, don’t assume Colombia has a hot climate as it is close to the Caribbean. Bogotá is at 2600m, temperature is always between 12 and 18°C. Weather keep changing all day long, from rain to sun. Don’t forget to bring your winter clothes!

GIRLS

We then went to the pubs in la T and I was impressed. It's the major outgoing area for the upper class. I had never seen so many beautiful girls in the same place, I couldn't keep from watching around. I noticed that most were from European descent here, like in Argentina or Chili, exactly the type of girls that make me melt away. The last time I was as impressed by the local beauties was in Israel. The funny thing is that I noticed very soon that they also looked back, making easily eye contact. I smiled from time to time, and I noticed the girls simply replied to my smiles. My friends laughed at me and explained to me that the pro scene is useless. Simply say Hola and offer a drink, a Colombiana will always be flattered and accept the invitation. I guess that if my friends hadn't initiated me into the amateur scene, I would have been to the pro scene as usual. Needless to say, you must speak Spanish to discuss with them, although as most are highly educated, they can speak other languages too. My friends showed me around the best places to go to and we finished in a pub watching the final of the Copa Cup between Brazil and Argentina. Incredible friendly atmosphere, we watched the game with a few other girls we had met. I smiled as I remembered that the last time I saw a match between Argentina and Brazil I was in a complete opposite atmosphere in Partytreff Dorsten. During this friendly atmosphere I really was wondering if it was worth going to Brazil. But I had booked everything and had to leave to the airport to get my night flight to Sao Paulo.

Last Online
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard Day 3: Rio

My flight had arrived at Sao Paulo International airport Guarulhos in the early morning. I took the next flight to Rio that I bought right at the airport for 320R, took a cab at airport arrival to my hotel and here I was on Copacabana beach, the Mecca of mongerers. I did it! First impressions where far from the usual Rio picture as the weather is shit in July. The beach was deserted, no hot Rio babes sunbathing in strings. I hadn't taken breakfast yet, and entered one of the numerous lanchonete to take a mistou quenche and cafezinho. I had three days and nights to check out all the mongering hot spots, so I checked out what could open at first.

Termas Aeroporto 216 C Beira Mar Metro Cinelandia www.termasaeroporto.com.br Open from Monday till Friday from 12H00 till 0H00. Pricing is 50R for entrance, 50R for room and 100R for the girl for 40min. The suite is 200R for an hour including the girl. This Terma is conveniently located at walking distance from Rio's downtown airport Santos Dumont.

I arrived at opening time as a horny bastard that can't wait longer. Sure, I was already for 2 days in South America and still hadn't popped yet. I was in a complete confident environment, as everything goes right as in German FKK. At entrance the girl asks if it is the first time to give the useful information, especially pricing. She asks for name, you can give anything if you don't feel comfortable with it, no one will check. She then hands over the key and number on arm band. Everything is paid when leaving and payment can be done with credit card. Lockers room is on the same floor, I undressed, put on the bathrobe and sandals, then went for a first shower. The club has two areas, the main meeting room is the bar upstairs. Drinks are additional but at a normal rate even for the girls, just show your number to have the drinks charged on your account. On the main floor is the sauna with showers, but also a relaxing zone. Lot of girls prefer to stay here too. I was surprised about the line-up, about 20 girls at 12am. Surprisingly, they look like the average FKK girls too, between 20 and 30 years old, 7 and 8 rated, with enough diversity, most blondes and brunettes with an occasional darker skinned girl. Yes, this was the main surprise for me during my Rio trip, most girls in Termas are white skinned. As this club is in the business district, most customers are Brazilian businessmen. The atmosphere is also upscale, girls are in nice lingerie outfits and in the afternoon there is a musician in the bar playing Bosa Nova and other soft music. Girls are not pushy, from time to time one of them tries to initiate conversation but this does not commit you as long as you don't start to kiss her.

Most girls speak only Portuguese, but then one of them approached me in English with an American accent. She introduced herself, Carol and explained that she had lived in USA for a while. She was 24, a nice looking brunette with green eyes. But what intrigued me most was that she definitely was much more educated than the usual girls you meet in such places. She indeed explained me she was a student and would be graduated as a doctor within 2 years. I usually don't take the typical student story doing it share time to pay her studies, but this time there was no doubt about it. I could come up with any subject, she had a great overall knowledge. I was fascinated by her, she had travelled a lot and was definitely too smart for this job. She told me that she had just started a couple of weeks ago. Did I take this bullshit again? Yes I took it 100%, as during the session her lack of experience was obvious. She explained me everything in detail how things work for the girls. There are two shifts and all girls need to respect time else they are fined. They are not allowed to take a day off that is not the one from the schedule, unless they are ill. But then again, only the club doctor can give them the day off. All girls are inspected daily by this doctor before starting to work. She also explained me what girls have to pay and what girls earn, but I don't remember exactly. Basically they pay entrance fee like other customers, club get room fee and girls get girls fee from the customers, but only next day. Girls have lunch offered by club but have only 10 minutes and on shifts too.

When we agreed to go to the room, she asked me to wait for her to prepare herself. She came back to pick me up again, but this time she was wearing a nice dress instead as lingerie. Yes this is a nice thing in Terma, Girls put a special outfit to pick you up and go to the room. The session itself as I said showed all her lack of experience, definitely not a recommendation for great service, but her naive attitude was exactly what turned me on. All kind of signs, she let me put the condom, she didn't know how Jacuzzi worked, she was nervous at the beginning of the session and she was not sexually skilled. I love that, as it needs effort but at least you get genuine emotions back. Yes at first she kissed only her lips closed, but when she started to feel comfortable she began to kiss real passionately. She had an incredible nice body with perfect white soft skin. The sex turned out to be great at end of session when she became comfortable with me. I could have done stupid things like trying to get her know better and invite her out of the club. But I came to Rio to fuck as much girls as possible and visit all the monger hotspots. After the session I took a last drink with her at the bar and left the club as a coward, lying I would come back to see her again.

Quatro Rua Buenos Aires 44 www.quatroporquatro.com.br Open Monday till Friday from 14H00 till 0H00. Pricing is 30R entrance and 170R for 40 minutes session.

I arrived in the late afternoon, received locker key, put on bathrobe and exited locker's room right instead of left. I didn't really understand the layout of the club as I walked in a long corridor, had stairs to climb and then arrived in an empty bar area. What happens, there is supposed to be hundred girls here? In fact, I went the wrong way, this is the VIP bar on the third floor were you can go once you have chosen a girl in order to be in a more relaxed environment.

The layout is someone complicated as it is in a building with several stores, but managed to find easily the real meeting room on the second floor. In the late afternoon there were already probably 60-80 girls in a nightclub atmosphere. Frankly, I did not like the atmosphere. It was too dark, noisy and busy. There are few seats available, most people are standing or dancing. I found it difficult to choose in the dark. In fact even with so many girls, there were very few girls that turned me on. The girls here have more the typical Help look than a Terma look. As I got bored in this Terma, I initiated conversation with a few gringos. I was about to go without trying anything but I found at last anyone. Sandrina was blonde with blue eyes and looked different from the other girls. I know, it's maybe stupid but in a German FKK, the latinas turn me on and in a Brazilian Terma, I go straight to the blondes. Do I need therapy? Anyway, it turned out to be a great session. I left Quatro right after, eager to try Euro's favorite Terma.

Terma L'Uomo Rua Siquiera Campos 143 first floor www.luomo.com.br Open daily from 16H00 till 2H00. Entrance is 60R if no girls, 45R if one girl and 25R if two girls. Pricing is 60R for the room and 140R for the girl for 40min. I found easily the Centro Comercial, checked if I saw from outside the neon signs from the club, but didn't see, took the stairs up and went to the street side of the building. I found easily the club and noticed that the neon signs of the club had been hidden. I entered, got my explanation and locker's key, undressed, and entered with my bathrobe the relax zone. Half a dozen girls in bikini were desperately waiting for customers, and I was warmly welcomed. I introduced myself to each of the girls, giving each a kiss and took a chair too near the prettiest. I felt instantly at home in this club. The relax zone allows group conversation, a bit like in Bernd's. There was only one other customer, a gringo and we all socialised together. The nice looking girl near me was Sue Ellen. She was a young brunette with a pretty ethnical European type of face. She asked if I wanted to drink. I gave her my key and invited the other girls too to drink. This was very much appreciated by the group and I felt soon belonging to the L'Uomo family. Remember, drinks here are inexpensive and there is no additional fee for girl's drinks, so think of it as a good investment. Sue Ellen offered me to have dinner. Yes, L'Uomo is the only Terma offering food for free. Sue Ellen was great, she took care of me and fed me as if I was a baby. Life couldn't be better. Girls had a lot of fun, but I had trouble following Portuguese jokes. Patricia, a dark little spinner was very fun and probably the most sympatic of all. Priscilla a mulatta was quieter, but for some reason I stayed all night long was these three girls. Sue Ellen was however my novia for the night. Yes, this is the great thing in Termas, especially in l'Uomo, girls stick with one customer only for all night. Some might think that Termas are expensive for a country like Brazil, but in fact you pay only for 40min and she stays for the whole night with you. We kissed a lot, Sue Ellen never tried me to push for a session, I had to initiate it. She asked me to go and take a shower while she would prepare herself. I took my shower and went to have a look in the nightclub area. A dozen girls in the dark with not more than three customers, the ratio is incredible here. I noticed a few girls for my to-do list, so I definitely had to come back here. The bathrooms are fully equipped and offer everything you need including soap, shampoo, perfume, tooth brush and razors.

Meanwhile Sue Ellen came to pick me up dressed in a black Japanese style dress. She looked so cute. I followed her in the corridor towards the room. Once in the room, we started to kiss and slowly undressed each other till we were both standing naked holding each other in our arms. We then laid on bed without stopping kissing. Our bodies were looking for each other moving slowly in a rhythmic motion. I felt she was coming really wet and horny, so we started intercourse. I was impressed how good she was, but it then appeared to me why. She was not working, she was enjoying it too. I tried to understand how I did to pick out once again the one with mutual chemistry. But I guess I had to build up another theory here. From what I have seen, the girl's customer ratio is so high that it is impossible for each girl to have one customer a night. Imagine what it is for a Brazilian girl having less than once a night sex. This is the first time in a brothel that I felt the girls being more sexually frustrated than the guests. GFE fan, this is your club.

Once back in the relax zone, I discussed with an American guy. We were the luckiest guys on Earth, fully satisfied and having each of us three girls around us taking care of us. He had a great knowledge of Brazil and offered me to go and visit Help. Why not, is was nearly midnight and I knew I would come back in L'Uomo for my last night in Rio.

Help
    Avenida Atlantica Entrance 28R before midnight 38R after midnight. This is the easiest club to find, right on Avenida Atlantica. Everyone knows this nightclub, supposed to be the biggest nightclub of South America. Before entering, we sat down on Terraco Atlantica right next door of Help. It looks like a regular outdoor bar for tourists as it is right on the Copacabana beach front with good lighting. Tourists indeed have a drink, sitting on a table, but dozens of Garottas are standing at a distance, waiting to be invited. Just make eye contact and she comes to join you at your table. I watched around the surrealistic scene, checked the line-up, but thanks, no thanks. You can read all their life in their eyes, and you sure don’t want to know about it. These are all experienced hookers. We took a drink, my buddy left and I entered Help. Help is indeed a huge disco, nothing special, just huge with an enormous round dance scene in the middle. I counted 100 Garottas and just as much Guys, but the disco is so big that it looks empty. Dare not to imagine if it was really full. My impressions were exactly as in the bar outside. No surprise as these are the same girls. Sorry to say, I know there are some real Help fans up on the board, but I stayed for an hour, checked each girl, and didn’t find not one I would have brought back to my hotel, even for free. This is definitely not my scene, I’m too quality minded for that.

As I was still in a monger mood, I decided to check for another place, more upscale. There are plenty of American Bars on Avenida Princessa Isabel like Franks, La Cicciolina or Café Senso. I didn’t want to try them all, so I decided to check out the most famous one.

Barbarella’s Rua Ministro Viveiro de Castro 24 is the most famous, but also the most expensive. Entrance is 60R. It’s basically an upscale strip club without rooms on site, but you can pick up a girl to go back to your hotel. The girls are supposed to be on top level, but I was disappointed about the line-up. There were 30 girls, but few turned me on. I suspected even some of them to be TV. I watched a bit bored the show and a girl came to sit next to me. I could have sent her away, but she didn’t try to push me for drinks, she seemed simply in need for a talk. Priscilla had a typical US stripper’s look, little spinner, and athletic body, pretty European type face. I’m pretty sure she was doped or drunk, but she had that fragile attitude that makes me turn on. Business was slow. There had even been an article today in the newspaper about Barbarella, as the sex industry was disappointed about the Panam Games effect. Same story in Germany when stupid journalists had been the only one having seen 40 000 hookers coming from all over the world to attend the World Cup. Priscilla explained me everything about Barbarellas. She spoke English and I had to admit that she had conversation. It was nearly closing time and I was her last chance. She nearly begged me to pick her up, promised to be sweet and not to ask too much. I felt sorry for her and decided to give her a try. She offered 300R for the night, but there was also an exit fee of 60R. Of course, this is Rio’s most expensive club. I was tired and didn’t want to discuss, so I agreed. We took a taxi in front of the club and went back to my hotel nearby on Copacabana. Needless to say, at arrival the taxi tried to ripp me off asking me for a huge amount of money. I didn’t start to yell like a stupid gringo, simply answered “Onde o metro?”, exited quietly the taxi, handed him 10R and turned my back. This impressed a lot Priscilla, and she said this to me. She understood that if hadn’t discussed her own price, it was not because I was a stupid tourist, but because I was a gentleman. She had to sign at the hotel desk with extra charge on my bill, but at least it’s safer for me. Once in the room, she took a shower and I took mine too. Yes, despite your advices, I did as usual, took my shower leaving her alone in my room and felt absolutely safe with it. I had simply put my wallet in the safety box when she was showering; there was nothing else to steal. Priscilla had an incredible body and she was indeed as good as she had promised. Barbarella’s girls just simply can’t get more than one customer a day, while I had already had three times sex today, so she enjoyed the sex probably even more than I did. This is the best thing in Rio’s scene, the girls don’t fake, they really enjoy. She disappeared in the early morning, before breakfast.

Last Online
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard Day 4: Rio

I tried to sleep a bit in the morning, as I had started very strong my first day in Rio. I had already visited Quatro, l’Uomo, Help, Barbarella’s and fucked four girls. Not bad for a first day. At midday, I went to walk on Copacabana. It was winter and too cold for most people to go to the beach. I had a look in front of Othon Palace Hotel as well as in front of Copacabana Palace, but hookers beach was empty.

It was too early to go to the Terma, so I decided to have a look at Villa Mimosa. I grabbed a taxi and went. It’s close to Maracana stadium, anyone knows were it is. The taxi driver had fun bringing me to Villa Mimosa. He explained me everything about it. Pricing is as low as 25 or 30R. When we arrived, I invited him to take a drink together in one of the bars. It was in the early morning, Villa Mimosa was quiet. All bars were open and we walked around. He explained me that in the evening, the place is packed. There were already couples of hookers at work. Boy, I had never seen such ugly girls! Euro my friend, I dare not believe you have fucked here! Well, I confess, I did it once too in such a place, in Belem…The visitors are part of the freak show too. I remember one of the *** reports comparing Villa Mimosa with the bar in Star Wars. I told this to the driver, and he watched at me, believing about a language misunderstanding. Suddenly he pictured the Star Wars bar and he just kept laughing, showing me each monster from Star Wars around us, a huge fat one, an ugly tall one, an old witch, a little dwarf…

We went back to Copacabana, but it was still too early for the Termas, so I decided to check a bar in the area. Club 22 Rua Siquiera Capos 22 has a discrete entrance. It’s on the first floor. I paid 20R entrance for 3 drinks. Inside is a typical South American Bar with pool table and loud music. There were no other visitors, but a couple of girls in bikini or mini skirt were playing pool. There was a nice atmosphere, the girls were not pushy at all, simply nice to me. They invited me to play pool too. None really turned me on, but I spent good social time with them waiting for the nearby Terma to open. As far as I know, pricing should be like 80R in a room on site, but I didn’t check it out. The next Terma was on the corner.

Terma Monte Carlo Rua Hilario de Gouveia 19 www.termasmontecarlo.com.br. Entrance is 60R, pricing is 60R for the room and 140R for the girl, it’s opened everyday from 15H00 till 2H00, closing at 0H00 on Saturday and Sunday. The entrance is very discrete as it is next door of Olinda Othon Hotel entrance. I entered and bumped into a blonde European girl. She watched me with her incredible beautiful eyes, and I could have felt in love at first sight if I was not as embarrassed to have met her in a Terma. I even believed for a few seconds I had entered the wrong address, but she welcomed me, starting to explain the rules. The next surprise was even bigger when she switched to French. What could such a good-looking French girl do in a Brazilian Terma? She smiled when she noticed my surprise and she explained me she was half French half Brazilian. We discussed for a while together, and frankly I had no lust anymore for Terma girls. I just had her incredible beautiful eyes in my mind. Shit, I meet the woman of my dreams and she knows from the very first moment I’m a mongerer. I had no other choice than continuing and entering the club.

Facilities are good looking as for all the Copacabana Termas. I entered the main meeting room and there were about a dozen girls waiting in bikini without any other guests. They all tried to make eye contact, but I preferred to have a drink and watch the scene before committing myself. I noticed a little spinner that reminded me one of my salsa dance partners. Ii approached her and she had indeed the same face and the same smile. Keira is a young petite dark haired girl. I felt comfortable with her from the very first moment, it was really as if I was with my salsa partner. After a while, we went to the room. She is very sexy and eager to please, a true recommendation. However, the chemistry between us came after the session when I started to speak about dancing with her. She indeed loved dancing and we compared different dancing styles. Here we were both naked, dancing on a Terma bed, forgetting where we were and what for we were here. I explained her the different Caribbean styles and she showed me the Brazilian rhythms, a true cultural exchange. She was real cool, a pity the chemistry came after the sex. When it was time to leave, she begged me to wait for her in the main room after the shower. I took my shower too and we met again in the nightclub. She went to the DJ and asked for salsa, but there was no. She then asked for the different Brazilian styles. Samba, Lambada, Funkee, Forro, she showed me the steps for each dance. At first the other girls had fun of her trying to learn a gringo dancing. But she didn’t care and I learned quickly the steps. I watched our couple dancing in the mirror and it looked great. I noticed also that the girl’s faces had changed too, they were surprised to see us dancing together with such mutual chemistry. In fact, Latin dancing has all the same basic principles, it’s not that difficult to master the Brazilian steps if you are used to Caribbean steps. Keira didn’t want to leave me anymore, but I came for mongering and didn’t want to commit myself to anyone during my three days of Rio, so I preferred to leave the club.

I met again the French girl at the entrance desk. I felt a bit embarrassed when she asked me if I have had fun and preferred to switch to another subject. She was eager to discuss in French and we stayed together for a while discussing. A nervous young Gringo entered and if was obviously his first Terma. We had trouble not to laugh, especially when he asked if he could choose the girls. When he left, we watched each other and had a good laugh about it. She then stopped to laugh, looked at me with her incredible blue eyes and asked me: “I hope you will come back”. I was paralyzed. Was it the employee who was speaking or the girl? I preferred to escape and went for the most upscale Terma of Rio.

Centaurus, Rua Canning 44 www.centaurusnet.com.br. Between Copacabana and Ipanena. Opens everyday from 16H00 till 0H00. Entrance of 330R includes the room and the girl for 40min. I know, this is exactly was pisses off most of you as you need to pay before and are committed when entering to go with a girl. But I guess it’s hard not to find in Centaurus any girl. Unfortunately, this was also the only Terma were I had problem with my credit card, and I needed to pay cash. Let’s be honest, pricing policy put apart, this is simply the best Terma in Rio regarding facilities as well as girls’ line-up. I would not make Centaurus as my regular club, but it’s definitely a must do in Rio. The quantity o 4x4x and the quality of L’Uomo: more than 60 girls in bikini, all pretty. This Terma is worth even only to watch the incredible line-up. The nightclub is packed and probably the busiest Terma in Copacabana, a mix of tourist and upper-class Brazilians. Here is where Ronaldo and Maradonna have fun when they are in Rio. There is also a more quiet relaxing zone with sauna, showers and restroom to watch TV or read magazines. There are girls everywhere coming up and down with the stairs. I had trouble making up my choice, especially because when I watched a girl, she instantly came to me. I ended up with Claudia, a pretty young brunette. She was so sweat, took great care of me, kissed me, ordered me drinks or food and fed me as a baby. Why are the girls so different in my hometown? When she offered me to go to the room, I wanted to take the VIP room with additional time, we live only once. Unfortunately, I had to go back again to the front desk and pay before. Yes, this policy is definitely not customer minded, I then preferred to keep with the 40 minutes option. Claudia went to prepare herself while I went to take a shower too. I was waiting for her outside the nightclub’s door, and when she appeared on the stairs in her romantic pink dress, it was like a dream. We undressed each other and were eager to explore our bodies. No doubt again, she was having fun as much as I did. Amazing Rio! I paid my drinks and food and left Centaurus for my last Terma to visit in Copacabana.

Termas Solarium
    Rua JJ Seabra 21, www.solarium.com.br near the Jardim Botanica, on the other side of the lake. It’ belongs to the same owner as Monte Carlo, same pricing, 60R entrance pricing is 60R for the room and 140R for the girl and same opening times from 15H00 till 2H00 everyday, closing at 0H00 on Saturday and Sunday. I really liked this Terma and stayed here till closing time. Facilities are similar to Monte Carlo, but I preferred the atmosphere up here, maybe because it was already later in the evening. There were only a couple of other Brazilian guests, and the girls were pretty cool here. About 20 to 30 girls in Bikini, all pretty. I met Laetitia, easy to spot. She has a typical German face, young, blonde, blue eyes, very white skin. I had hearing a German type of girl speaking and acting as a Brazilian girl. Her grandparents are indeed German, but she is born and raised in Brazil. I finished having a session with this little spinner. She was indeed very funny in bed and there was an excellent chemistry. Unfortunately, her unusual look makes her very popular, and once back in the main room, she was already busy with someone else. She looked at me a bit embarrassed and she sends me her friend to keep me company. Her friend was too dark and fat for my taste, but it was the only non-Brazilian I had met in Rio’s Termas. She was from Cuba, and I love that country. It was also nice to be able to speak Spanish, also she spoke also fluently English. She offered me to go with her for the weekly Cuban party in Rio, but unfortunately I would already be gone by that time. I sat down and had immediately a little spinner coming next to me. I hate making lose time to girls and preferred to warn upfront that I just came from a session and would not be able to go for a second time before closing. She didn’t care, she just wanted some company as there were few customers and she would not be able to work anymore. I asked her if she was hungry and offered her to eat with me. She was enthusiastic ad ordered French fries. When the French fries arrived, I was soon surrounded by two other girls willing to share our meal. No problem, there is nothing more cool than eating together with three lovely girls. They rewarded me by kissing and caressing, can life be better? Yes, it can! It was nearly closing time, and the DJ finished with Brazilian music. The girls felt off duty and started to have fun all together. One of them was a pretty good dancer and acted as a cheerleader. She put all the girls in a raw and initiated synchronized dancing on the samba rhythm. Boy, I will never forget that picture! All the Solarium girls in their sexy bikini outfit from the Brazilian beach volley team synchronized dancing in the rhythm of the Samba. This will be forever my picture of Rio, too bad usual tourists can’t see this! The few Brazilian guests couldn’t stay very long and invited each of them a girl to dance. I had just had my samba lessons in Monte Carlo, so I could join the party too. Incredible atmosphere! When it finished in a slow Bassa Nova rhythm, I found myself again with the little spinner. She felt sorry there was no time anymore for a session. She wanted to give me her phone number so I could meet her outside. A few girls noticed this and warned her not to do this. I guess management does not appreciate it and could punish it. She looked sad at me, went to write it down elsewhere and came back to put a piece of paper in the pocket of my bathrobe.

Last Online
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard Day 5: Rio

After a good night of sleep, I woke up and organized a few things for the rest of my trip. I had done all the Copacabana Termas and decided to visit the center and do all the Termas there. I decided to go by Metro, so most convenient way of traveling in Rio. Too bad it took me so much time to leave the taxis for the metro. I exited at Uruguaiana station and walked towards 65. Walking in Centro is nice as there is a lot of life.

Termas 65 Rua de Rosario 65. It opens from 14H00 till 0H00 from Monday till Friday. As most of Termas, the layout is pretty surprising as you need to go with the elevator from one place to another. The meeting room is a nightclub as usual. I was surprised about the line up, probably 40 girls in the early afternoon and much better looking than in 44. This is definitely an underrated club. There were soon several girls on my to do list, but one of them approached. Christina. Was a pretty girl, nice to discuss with. She is from European descent too and has a surprising background. This is what probably surprises me most in the Rio scene, several girls are real students with good education doing this job to pay their study. I am used to hear this everywhere, but here I definitely believe it. We took the elevator to go to the room, and I felt sorry for the bellboy in the elevator. Christina was kissing me passionately while he just couldn’t do as if nothing was happening. The session turned out to be great, and once again I noticed how much she enjoyed it too. I remember her face of satisfaction when she came, impossible to fake. She looked so happy, her face had literally changed. She wrote me down her phone number and asked me to call her at 22H00 when she was done. Only in Rio!

She had told me that there was another Club right next door, on 67. It’s basically the same club, except that the meeting room is a café for businessmen. Guests stay clothed, there are no bathrobes. When I entered to visit the club, I bumped into one of’ Christina’s friends. She watched at me, trying to remember where she had seen me, and suddenly remembered I was in 65 just before. I walked out, wondering if I would call Christina when I realized I had forgotten her phone number in the bathrobe’s pocket. I tried to find Terma Cancun, but couldn’t find it, as I had only a spot on a map, not complete directions. I decided to head for the last Terma on my list in Center.

Terma 502 Rua da Alfadenga 65. I walked up the stairs of this Terma, but from my point of view it doesn’t deserve the name of Terma. It’s just an average Boite with ugly girls. Guests remain clothed. I took a drink, but there was definitely no girl that could turn me on here, even for 100R. Euro, you fucked here too? What happened, were you on a budget tour?

L'Uomo as happy ending

I had done all the major Center Terms and decided to return to my favorite one to finish my last night in Rio. Back to L’Uomo by Metro before dinner, as it’s also the only Terma with free buffet. I know, I’m cheap, but I rather prefer to leave the money for the girls. L’Uomo is conveniently located next door of Metro station Siquiera Campos. I entered L’Uomo, security guy and girl at reception recognized me, I felt at home. Most girls recognized me too and said hello, which was nice. Sue Ellen was warned and arrived soon to meet me. I found myself again with the same group of girls, Priscilla and Patricia came too. An American entered with a Rapper look. He looked like a dick head with his sunglasses and gold chain and tattoos, but he was a cool guy, a Marine as far as I have understood. The other girls told me that it was Patricia’s novio, but Patricia denied. The Rapper came especially for Patricia and offered her presents. As Priscilla stayed with our group, I stayed all the time with the Rapper too, but didn’t socialize with him. The guy had only eyes for Priscilla and was definitely not into socializing with other guests. The other girls called him loco, but Priscilla knew exactly how to handle him. We had dinner together but Sue Ellen realized I didn’t come exactly for her. Yes, I hate to say this, but I’m a bastard, I like to change of girl no matter how good she had been to me before. She was pretty cool about this and said it was OK. She left so I could make up another choice. I was again on the market and for some reason other girls know this quiet fast and approached me again. I stayed for an hour and Sue Ellen came to me wondering why I was still alone. I said I could not make up my mind as she was the prettiest of all. She answered that she gave me half an hour to choose another one, else she would come back. Deal!

I rushed to the main room determined to find anyone and remember that cute little girl that was on my to do list of last time. Rebecca is a shy girl sitting all night long alone on the sofa. She is so petite and slim, I would have guessed she was 18, but she told me she was 22. She has an incredible beautiful face, unfortunately too much make-up for my taste. I approached her and she looked cool. She is surprising quiet for a Brazilian, but that’s OK to me. I had to take a shower before and she went to prepare herself too. When I as her again in her black dress, she looked so cute. I undressed her in the room and discovered a Lolita body. She had nearly no tits with surprising nipples. Her pussy was unshaved, she looked like a teenager. She opened herself completely to me, this was one of my best fuck in Rio. When I came I knew I would book her again that night. I told her so, but I guess she didn’t believe me.

Once out of the room, I bumped into Sue Ellen. She was waiting for a guest to go for a session but was clearly not into it. I agree, the guy definitely didn’t look good. She seemed to blame herself for having let me escape. She grabbed me, looked at me into my eyes and ordered me to take her for a session after. Her customer was not far, but she didn’t care. I’m pretty sure she needed her daily sex and as she was not giving herself to the guy, she needed me. I knew it would be hard to choose between Sue Ellen and a second time with Rebecca. Rebecca stayed with me in the sofa, kissing and caressing. We watched the crowd, especially Priscilla with her Rapper who was again next to me. Patricia came from time to time to say hello and get an occasional drink of me. Rebecca opened herself and told me about herself. I told her she looked at an old girlfriend of mine. She asked me when this was, and I told her 20 years ago, which made her smile. She seemed pretty comfortable with me, ready to finish the night like that with me. She was surprised when I offered to go with her for a second time. I guess this is unusual in Termas, but hey, I’m a FKK guy. She prepared herself for another session while I went to brush my teeth and take a shower. In the room I told her she was my last girl in Rio. We made love, there are no words to describe this.

Back in the room I had to face again Sue Ellen. She was mad at me and didn’t want to talk to me anymore. I guess it’s hard for the girls, the ratio is against them. There were about 20 girls and just 5 customers all night long. It’s hard to understand how this can work economically. It was nearly closing time, Rebecca said farewell, but I stayed a couple of minutes longer in the main room. Most girls left, but a few stayed. There was some nice Bossa Nova music. One of the girls asked me to invite her for a last dance. We started dancing and I felt her body in contact of mine through the bathrobe. It was pretty sensual, even if I have had already four times sex today. I felt clear mutual chemistry. Her friends called her, but she refused to stop the dance. We were just the two of us in l’Uomo nightclub enjoying a few moments of happiness. I hadn’t seen her all night long with a customer, these poor girls are sexually frustrated, she simply needed a bit of tenderness from a man. When the dance finished, she smiled at me embarrassed like a teenager and thanked me for those moments spend together. My last moments in Rio. When I exited L’Uomo, most girls were downstairs waiting for a cab in normal clothing. I love these moments when everybody goes back to his normal life.

CONCLUSION

So, what about the big question, what is the best between German FKK and Brazilian Termas? Hard to give an opinion. Regarding facilities, even Centaurus can’t top the three Frankfurt FKK, but that’s not the most important. Regarding girls, quality level is similar in both, but I still would give the advantage to the German FKK as there is more diversity in origin. However, the main difference is atmosphere. It all depends what you are looking for. German FKK are definitely more erotic. Most girls are naked in FKK, and coach action if not public sex is not uncommon in most German FKK. In the Brazilian Termas, I found the guests very prude, hiding themselves to take a shower and wearing sometimes underwear under the bathrobe. I had trouble with the small size of the bathrobes in Termas, but the girls instantly helped me to hide if anything was visible from my body. There is much more sex in German FKK, multiple sessions for girls and guests is the rule. On the other side, Brazilian Termas are much better for GFE. Girls in Terma are independent and enjoy their job while in German FKK the hordes of Eastern European girls are mainly controlled my mafia and pimps. Not only most guests have only sex once, but also the girls. The ratio of girls to guest is incredible, most girls don’t even have sex once a day. When they have sex, they really enjoy it. If there is a good chemistry, most girls will give their phone number to meet outside the club, highly uncommon in German FKK. Anyway, I had wonderful experience in Terma as well as in German FKK, sex is a matter of chemistry between you and the girl, no matter where you are.

Last Online
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard Day 6: Sao Paulo

Next morning I took my TAM plane to Sao Paulo Congonhas. I guess few people have witnessed major airplane crash, firemen where still trying to control the fire when I landed. Here some pictures of the crash scene I can’t share with anybody else as I was not supposed to be in Brazil. Yes, this plane crash had shocked me not only because I have witnessed it and because I landed in the same airport with the same airline, but because nobody was aware of my trip in Brazil, except you guys on the board.

I was supposed to stay only one night in Sao Paulo, I had no time to get myself a complete idea of the scene. Sao Paulo is huge, so I decided to simply try the best club. Most people would rate Photo to be the best and most expensive club in Sao Paulo. Unfortunately, this club has no rooms on site which makes it not very convenient. So I decided to go for the next greatest club Bahamas. I discovered that this club was right next the airport. It looked convenient, but I realized the club was only at 200m from the crash area. This was weird, going to a brothel to have fun while there are 200 people still buried in a major crash at only 200m! I walked along the crash scene towards Bahamas. All the international press was on site, I tried to avoid the cameras, didn’t want to appear on TV while I was supposed to be thousands of km from Sao Paulo. I could easily find Bahamas and entered.

Bahamas Rua Dos Chanés 571 www.cyberbahamas.com.br Opens daily from 14H00 till 2H00. Entrance is 121R, room is 99R, and the girl’s fee is not fixed, between 400 to 600R. I got the usual explanation and a number for my account. I was looking for the usual locker’s key when I remembered I was not in a Terma anymore. People keep their clothes on. Fortunately I was enough dressed for this place. This is the most upscale club of Brazil, all the stars come here. It’s all but wood, marble, stones and plants, waterfall, pool, staff in smoking and guest mostly Brazilian businessmen in suits and ties. The upscale facilities leave the German top FKK for dead. The girls are probably one of the most amazing line-up I have ever seen in my life, and I did the best clubs around the world. I guess the upscale atmosphere, the sexy outfits helps to see them more beautiful, but still. About 60 to 80 girls all very beautiful, most blondes. Entrance is worth only to look at the line-up. On the wall, there are press copies of articles about Bahamas, pictures of the most famous guests like Mike Tyson together with Oscar the manager of Bahamas. A few copies of the local Playboy with Bahamas girls as playmate of the month. There is also a funny list of couples having met each other in Bahamas and are now married. I was intrigued by two girls in front of a camera and laptop. Yes, Bahamas is on Internet and you can watch life the girls on their pay site. I noticed only after a while that there was also an area downstairs with sauna and relax room to watch TV.

It’s hard to make up any choice. Louisa approached me. She is easy to recognize, she looks just like Salma Hayek in her red dress. She speaks fluent Spanish and has exactly the dynamic attitude of Salam Hayek, I was bluffed. We discussed for a while, she speaks very fast and can’t stay on the same place. She went to the pool table, took a stick, watched at me straight in my eyes, firmly standing on her two feet spread and defied me for a game. If I win, I could have her for free, if she wins I had to go to the room at her price. I nearly felt myself as in a movie. Deal! A few people were following the game. She fought like a lion, which is her sign by the way. But I was a gentleman, so I let her win. Kidding of course, she simply plays way better than I do. She enjoyed her victory, took my hand and walked with me proudly on her high heels with her prey towards the ATM downstairs. I entered my Credit Card, did my secret code and let her type her amount. Yes, guys, all this is true, and I knew I was Brazil’s most expensive club, so she could have killed me. But she did not, she entered 400R. She laughed when she watched my face, how grateful I was she “only” robbed me of 400R. It was still the most expensive fuck of my mongering career, but what the hell. I was with Salam Hayek in the most upscale club of Brazil, things just couldn’t go wrong.

Well, it went actually. I was too confident and let her take the leadership. She did it on her way, definitely not my style. She was not much into kissing and tenderness, more a PSE. Condom went on very soon. She asked me to fuck her hard and she chose the positions she liked. When I tried to do it on my way, she answered: “Don’t you want me to come?”. Her favorite position was doggy style. It allowed her to stimulate easily her clito with her hand. She asked me to fuck harder and harder. The b.i.t.c.h. was indeed just looking for her own pleasure. I felt her becoming wetter and wetter and she had her orgasm very quickly. There was no faking, her pussy was simply so wet I just couldn’t feel anything anymore. I had lost all lust, and she asked me what was wrong. She offered me to finish by hand. I wasn’t into having a next session in this expensive club, so I let her do. But this was the very first time a girl finished me by hand, I found it so embarrassing. I didn’t say very much anymore, and she noticed it. She asked if there was anything wrong. I’m pretty sure she intentionally didn’t try to give bad service, it’s just her style and personality. Maybe Salma Hayek isn’t simply that good in bed.

I took a last drink and leaved the club disappointed, with a last surprise, the bill. There where another 400R for the club. Everything is expensive here, the drinks are en times higher than in an average Rio Terma and even the pool is additional. Time to go back to my hotel room as I had an early morning flight to Bogotá

Last Online
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard Day 7-13: Bogota

THE AMATEUR SCENE

I stayed one week in Bogotá. Brazil had left me empty, including my wallet. But that was no big deal. I had an apartment paid for a week, was on walking distance of Parque 93 and La T, had enough cash money to pay the drinks and food for the week as Colombia is inexpensive. My plan was to explore the amateur scene and leaving the pro scene only in case of emergency if I hadn’t scored with the freebies. I will not describe my experience in the amateur scene, these are private matters and I mean for the girls of course. I will simply give some general ideas about my amateur experience but be as specific as usual for the few pro experience I had.

As soon as I had left my stuff in my apartment, I went to Andina, the major mall in la T to get a local phone cell. This is the major tool for the amateur scene. I got the phone and a precharged SIM card for only 69 000 COP in the photo shop on the main floor of the mall. While walking through the mall, I was once again impressed by the cutties walking around. It’s simply amazing and I love how they watch me straight into my eyes and smile. It happens all day long here, and it has never ever happened me not even once in my hometown. Simply incredible. I have to add at this point that I have never ever tried to date anyone anymore since 20 years and I felt quiet nervous about it. Well believe it or not, but just a couple of hours after landing in Bogotá, I was already at a pub together with 4 pretty young girls. Not one night during that week I was alone, the social time was simply incredible. I could meet as much beautiful girls as I liked, coming from the best backgrounds and in the finest environments. Yes, I preferred to keep it with the girls from the better neighbors for a couple of reasons. The first is simply because I had been introduced to this scene at first and it went great, no need to go anywhere else. The second is that the girls look definitely much better in the better neighbors than in the poor barrios. I rate 90% of the girls between 20 and 30 in the rich areas 8 or above, while it drops to 30% in the poorer areas. The girls from the better neighborhood are mainly from European descent and are highly educated, while the girls in the South are more ethnic, tend to be fat, have sometimes dental problems and simply not the money to take care of themselves. I really enjoyed discussing with Colombianas from the same cultural level, I met even one working in the same business as I do. There is simply no comparison. At third I was afraid that a relation whatsoever with a poorer girl would bring the money issue back, having to support her, which would make things look close to the pro scene again.

How does it work? The fact is that Colombianas simply never refuse an invitation for a drink. I saw even a cute girl with a T-shirt “Offer this girl a drink” written in English! Things can’t be clearer. Why, simply because she is always ready to check the available options. I got this explanation from a Colombiana. When I explained that Western countries girls could be offended if invited for a drink, she simply couldn’t understand it. I had also trouble explaining what was sexual harassment, an unknown meaning in Colombia. Don’t be shy offering a drink to any girl you meet even in the street, I have never been refused. But watch out, if it is natural to offer a drink to a girl or even a meal, this does not commit her in anyway, and she is still not in your bed, unlike Western countries. The second step is the ritual exchange of phone numbers. That’s why it’s important having a local cell phone. If you have her phone, you are on the right path. If you call back and she accepts a second invitation, then it’s rock and roll.

Where do you meet the girls? Anywhere I would say. What is important is speaking all day long to any girl you meet, even those who don’t turn you on. It must be a way of living. Any Colombiana will reply to a smile or to an “Hola!”. Ask any stupid question or say anything stupid about the weather or whatsoever, it doesn’t matter that much. Just one sentence is enough, she usually will continue conversation. After a few sentence, there is nothing wrong to invite her for a drink. Still I had a few hunting places. On day time is was mainly the malls. There are plenty of malls. But if Atlantis is more for the older, Unicenter more for the families, Andino in la T is definitely the one for the younger generation. I tried also a few outdoor parks during a sunny day, and it was a good place too for meeting girls. It had been said on the board that during nighttime it became much more difficult to meet girls. Well quiet the opposite in my experience. The only problem was that nightlife was only Thursday Friday and Saturday. There are 3 main outgoing areas for the better class, Parque 93, Usaquen and la T. La T is definitely the best of the three, atmosphere is incredible on Friday and Saturday. A lot of girls walk on the street, but the best meeting places are the pubs. The most famous one is Irish Pub, but the Bogotá Beer Company you find in each outdoor area is good too. Why are these places so good? Simply because here is where the expats go. Entonces, here is also were the Colombianas go who like to date with gringos. It’s that simple. AND I MEAN DATING. Don’t try to find hookers here, these girls don’t need your money. You will hear all kind of languages around, and it is easy to discuss with the expats. These guys can be of great help to introduce you to the girls they know. When I am with several girls, it’s not unusual that they ask me to invite other guys on our table in order to have a better ratio. Yes, I Had plenty of girls to introduce to you guys, but only Cuba Tourist answered me. I guess he was not disappointed about the girls I have introduced to him. Again the Colombiana theory of checking the available options, nothing else.

The rest is seduction. And for this YOU NEED TO SPEAK SPANISH. If you don’t speak Spanish, go and learn it and don’t come back in Colombia before. I have met an occasional girl speaking English, French and even German, but don’t count too much on it. Also, the average gringo Spanish that usually is enough for taxi drivers and putanas is not enough here. You have to seduce her. Having said this, Colombianas are very open and eager to date a gringo. I have heard several theories, one is that there are 7 girls for one guy in Bogotá. I don’t really believe in these stats. Another one is that if nearly all Colombianas are very good looking, the males are much less attractive. This is not my theory, I don’t feel qualified to judge males, I got this theory from several Colombianas. My experience is that Colombianas are simply passionate, full of love, eager to please a man and can’t live without loving someone. Colombianas from my experience seem also to love what is probably exotic for them, tall and blond, but I can’t say for sure if it’s only the girls I meet or a general opinion. For sure I love Colombianas and they seem to love me as much as I do.

What were my stats? Well, simply 100% for meeting a girl. I have never been refused by anyone. Did I manage to get them all in my bed? Of course not. I had only one night a day! No kidding, dating girls is not mongering. I started at first hunting as much as possible, but realized soon I was mixing up the names, the faces and the stories I told them. I felt trapped each time my phone rang while I was with another girl. I soon stopped this, and dated only one girl while I could enjoy the friendship and company of her friends. I felt more comfortable like this. I have to add at this point that I felt guilty enough as I needed to lie about my family. No Colombiana will date a married guy, Catholic culture is strong. Yes I know, it’s much more comfortable being yourself with putanas who don’t give a damn shit hearing you are married. This was for me the main problem with the amateur scene. When I watch the pictures where I see myself together with my novia, I feel guilty towards my family as well as towards her for having lied to both. I have never felt guilt before while mongering.

I would have told more about the amateur scene, as it was 90% of my adventures in Colombia, but I can’t, sorry for that. Hey, I have never read anyone on this board describing the sex he had last night with his own wife right?

THE NORTHERN PART OF BOGOTA

I had to use the pro scene for a few emergencies. Fortunately, there were several good clubs within walking distance of my apartment. They are easy to find, any taxi driver will drive you around. They all go on the same way. It’s a typical nightclub with 10 or 20 girls inside. Management tries to make you drink, so don’t lose too much time. You can go with the girl in a room on site or you can go with her outside for an hour or for the night. These clubs are more expensive than those in Santa Fe. Typical prices for the night in the Northern areas are 200 000-300 000 COP.

The closest were Extasis Calle 86a No 14-57, Copacabana and Casanova Calle 86a No 14-55, all three in the same street on Calle 86A level Cr15. the clubs were not that bad, pretty upscale as they were in the Northern are, but I didn’t like the pushy attitude of the waiters who wanted me to make me sit and have a drink before I could have a look around. Each club had maybe 20 girls, probably not bad looking, but I was spoiled with the amateur scene and didn’t found any girl here that turned me on. There are rooms on site as well as pick-up, pricing is as far as I know around 150 000 COP for the girl and room or exit fee.

I took a taxi and went to check out the other clubs close to the area. I tried Lancaster Calle 90 No14-57, opened till 4H00, same pricing as the three others, club with rooms on site, but again none of the dozen girls turned me on, they looked like…hookers.

I continued with the taxi to the next one Bar Zhivago (Juan Pablo Karaoke) Carrera 18 No 93A-83. This was the only club in Bogotá where I found girls that turned me on. It’s as usual a typical nightclub with 20 girls. There are rooms on site or you can take the girl out, pricing is about the same, 80 000 COP for exit fee and 300 000 COP for the girl for the night. I f you wait till closing time at 2H00, there is no exit fee.

I chose a blonde girl that looked like Cameron Diaz. Her name was Adriana, she was a real spinner, a bit like Cameron Diaz too. She asked for 400 000 COP, but she told me she was real good and promised me to stay till the late morning, and indeed she was worth every COP. She is from Manizales and has no family in Bogotá, so it’s OK for her to stay longer. Boy, she was hot! Once in my room, she turned the music on and started one of the greatest strip I have ever had. She has an incredible body. When she was fully naked, she undressed me too and took me to the shower. She washed me complete, then put soap on my hands and used my hands to wash herself, especially her soft pussy. I was so hard with her in the shower, she had fun watching my dick. She wanted me to do a massage before, but I declined as I don’t like having oil on my skin. We kissed passionately and explored our bodies. She loved stimulating her clito with my dick. When it was time for intercourse, she did all the job on top of me. Incredible, what a stamina! She just couldn’t have enough from it. I still picture her incredible body moving on top of me. We nearly didn’t sleep, the sex was continuous. She felt asleep in the early morning. I couldn’t fall asleep anymore but watched her sleeping for a couple of hours. When she opened her eyes, she smiled and came with her hot body to mine. I couldn’t hold my erection, and as soon as she noticed it, she started again. Simply amazing, as it was already late and she just could have gone home. We showered and took breakfast together. I could at last have a normal discussion with her without sexual interference. She is a real cool girl.

During my visit in the same club, I had noticed also another girl named Adriana. She was exactly the opposite, dark haired, petite and shy. As I couldn’t go with both, she had given me her phone number and said I could call anytime, she would come over wherever I was in Bogotá. On Sunday night it was very slow in the Pub, just a few girls that had already their boyfriends. I discussed with a few expats, but felt lonely. I called Adriana and asked if she could come and meet me in the Pub. She arrived one hour later, dressed as all other girls in the Pub. I introduced her to the expats as being my date, and she did everything great, no one could imagine she was a hooker. When I brought her back to the hotel, the security guy didn’t register her, he just couldn’t notice it was a hooker. And when she was in my bed, I just couldn’t notice it too…Adriana called me several times after to meet us again. I understood that in fact she had also forgotten she was a hooker. Yes, she had been the sweetest girl I have ever met. She had given me her body and soul but I realized it later. I remember now the way she looked at me when we took breakfast together. I remember now I few things she tried to tell me. This is Colombia.

There were a couple of other clubs in the area I didn’t check out that are supposed to be good too Aroma y Tanga, Carrera 15 et Calle 95 and much northern La Mansion Autopista Norte 117 and Pepe Sierra (Calle 116). The latest is the most expensive club in Bogotá.

During daytime, I went to check out once also the massage parlour of Abejitas right in the zona Rosa Carrera 14 N°83-23 www.abejitas.com. Pricing is around 150 000P too. There were only three girls on a Sunday afternoon, didn’t find anything appealing.

SANTA FE

The main monger area in Bogotá is Santa Fe, the zona de Toleranza. I had been once during daytime to check it out, but there was already plenty of action. The area is around Carrera 15-16 and Calle 23-24. Most casas are still closed except La Piscina del Dia at the back of La Piscina itself. I entered and there were a dozen of chicas with a couple of guys, nothing special. In the streets there was a lot of street action, girls waiting in front of small bars. Some were not girls by the way, watch out! I didn’t try anything, it was just for the record.

I had a meeting with Cuba tourist one night. I had introduced him into the amateur scene. We had great fun, too bad we can’t tell more about it! Cuba Tourist offered me to show me around all the casas of Santa Fe. We did all of them, as they are all in the same block. La Piscina, El Castillo, Paisa Bar, Atunes, Las Vegas, Venus, Salon, are the names I remember. Some are upscale like La Piscina with a swimming pool in the middle, but they all go on the same way. They are all like nightclubs with rooms. You enter and exit easily, have a look and go to the next one. Each casa has 20-40 girls, pricing is around 60 000-100 000 CP for short time and 100 000COP-200 000COP for the night. We did them all, but I just couldn’t find any girl that could turn me on, neither Cuba Tourist by the way. I guess we both had our regular girls in mind and the contrast was too obvious.

In my opinion, the Saint Maarten scene with Colombianas is much better than the scene right in Colombia. I feel as if the girls in Colombia itself are more hardened hookers. They are in their own country, deal with pimps, need to take care of their kids and are in a less safer environment. The Colombianas in the Caribbean have been selected on look before signing contracts and prefer to go abroad for privacy as most are not even hookers in Colombia. Colombianas abroad are mainly new in the business. Having said this, my few experiences with pros in Colombia have been excellent. But OK, I have never been disappointed by Colombianas wherever. I met at last a girl from SXM in one of the brothels. We hugged each other, she explained me she was back from Carolina since two weeks. She gave me some news from a few girls I know that are still in Saint Maarten.

During our visit of Santa Fe, our taxi stopped near some police officers. We exited the taxi and a policewoman smiled at us (I told you that all the Colombianas smile!). We started to discuss with her, and she was pretty cool. She showed us her gun, and gave us a few tips to monger in Santa Fe. Can you believe that? Yes, she advised us a few brothels and warned us about others. When we entered one of the bars, she followed us too inside to protect us! This is Colombia! I’m pretty sure we could have dated her was she not with her male colleagues. Did I mention she was the best looking girl of Santa Fe?

Last Online
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard Day 7-13 Bogota

CHICAS FROM Saint Maarten

I had plenty of addresses of girls I had known in Saint Maarten. But as I was focused on the amateur scene, I simply had not the time to call them. But then I received a mail from Louisa. She was supposed to be in Panama, but told me she came back to Bogotá this week. I know Louisa nearly since she has started in the business, when she was still a shy little girl. We have always stayed in touch and she always told me where she was. We have never been novios, it’s simply a friendship. I went to pick her up at the airport, and it was strange for me being the one waiting for her at Bogotá’s airport, as it is supposed to be her country, not mine. I was afraid not to be able to recognize her, those girls change each time of look. Indeed, I couldn’t see her, had no way to contact her, so had to go back without her. She called me that night on my phone, apologized but was on waiting list and could only catch the next flight. We promised to meet us for lunch next morning. I took a taxi to Santa Barbara and was surprised how upscale the building was of her apartment. When she appeared, I realized the impact of the business on those girls. She had changed indeed, looked much older, had enhanced breasts, and too much make-up to try to hide the lack of sleep. But she still watched at me with the same eyes. For me she will always be that little girl I have known from the beginning. We went out for a walk. We walked hand in hand and both happy to be together again. I joked with her: “Bueno, entonces tienes plata!”. We went to the nearby Bogotá Bear Company of Usaquen. She had plenty of things to tell me, and I had also plenty of things to tell her. I am more or less her confident and she is mine, to try to understand each of us the other side, customer and hooker. We have had each our love story we tried to understand. She explained me also the Bogotá scene, but realized I knew already most of it. She told me a lot also about the Colombianas going abroad. I asked her if she could introduce me to Noralba, that famous woman in Bogotá that sends all the girls to the different brothels in the Caribbean. She told me a lot about Noralba, but dared not to call her, as she didn’t want to get in trouble with her. We agreed to meet us tonight, but I was wondering how I would manage this with my regular friends in the Pub. Mixing pro and amateur scene is dangerous business.

That evening, I received a call from a girl I tried to date for several days. She asked me to meet at the Pub. I feared all night long a call from Louisa. Just when I started to kiss from the first time my date, the phone rang. It was not Louisa, but Adriana. Shit, I had forgotten her too. My date didn’t want to come at he hotel for the first night, I finished alone in my hotel room. But not very long, the next call was Louisa. She asked where I was, I answered at my hotel. She said she would be there within 10 minutes, I had not even the time to explain that I was in a romantic mood and not in a mongering mood after that first kiss from my date. I went downstairs to wait for Louisa. A taxi stopped at my hotel, but I believed at first that it was not Louisa as I saw two people in the back of the taxi. It was indeed her, she was with another girl. The two sexy girls kissed me each of my mouth. Louisa introduced me to her novia, Nathalia. Yes, I remember Nathalia, she was in SXM too with her last year at Carolinas. The security guy of the hotel had fun, this time he had no doubt about the little spinners and asked them to register. We entered my room and the girls asked for drinks, but I had nothing to offer. No problem, there are other ways of having fun.

The two girls undressed, and went to the shower. I had lost control over everything. They came back and both undressed me. Have you ever been rapped by two lesbian girls? This is Colombia. The two girls kissed each other, they were indeed novias. They then started both to warm me up as they needed a dick for the party. Nathalia did most of the work on me, Louisa was busy with Nathalia. From what I understood, Louisa was the male in the couple. When I was ready, Nathalia watched at Louisa and told her” he’s all yours now”. Louisa was already horny enough from Nathalia, and she came straight on me on cowgirl. I had trouble recognizing Louisa, she had never been so nasty with me, but I guess it was because she was with Nathalia. I fucked Louisa in different positions while Nathalia was helping her till she came. Nathalia then asked for her piece of dick. I fucked Nathalia hard while Louisa went to shower. I had no trouble performing, I wasn’t ready to come myself and could hold for hours, the scene was too weird being used by two lesbians hookers. When both were finished, I had still not had my orgasm, but both didn’t care.

They dressed themselves up and ordered me to come “para rumbiar.” They called a taxi driver they know and off we went, with loud techno music. They stopped at calle 86 and the taxi driver went to buy them what they need, marijuana for Nathalia, cocaine for Louisa. The taxi drove through the dark streets of Bogotá at high speed while both were taking their dope on techno rhythm. It was like in the movie “Rosario Tijeras”. We stopped in front of la Sala, the major techno nightclub of Bogotá. Louisa ordered me to pay the taxi and the entrance of the Nightclub. Once inside, I had trouble imagining we were in Bogotá. In the middle of the laser show and the techno sound, hundreds of Westernized doped teenagers were moving on the rhythm of the music. People were queuing at the toilet to take their Extasy. Nathalia disappeared and I stayed alone with Louisa. Louisa became again herself, asked me to return to my hotel. We entered in bed, and I had again my little Louisa back as usual. She was exhausted, clamped on me for a little tenderness and I felt sorry for her. She felt soon asleep, feeling secured in my arms. I realized she was destroying herself, but can’t do very much against it. I wondered how I would find her back next time.

CONCLUSION

My report doesn’t reflect the experience I had in Colombia, as the pro scene was just a parenthesis of my stay. I have lived for a week in a female world deep inside Bogotá. I have never been in company with so many beautiful girls in my life as during that week. The fact is that I felt deeply in love of one of them and that Colombia will forever be in my heart. I’ll never forget my very last night in Bogotá. Leaving Colombia was heartbreaking, I silently cried in the waiting room of the airport. I’m not sure I’m still a mongerer. I didn’t know exactly what I came to look in Colombia, but I discovered a part of myself.

Last Online
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard Day 14: Caracas

GIRLS

I was again in Caracas for a night, and I just hated it to be here again. I went to take my room in Hotel Luna an average Hotel in the Center with air-conditioned rooms for 112 000 BS. I was afternoon and I walked down Boulevard, the main pedestrian avenue in Cabana Grande. I watched the local beauties and couldn’t find anyone that turned me on. Yes you read me, not one! I know, I believed too in the Venezuelan beauty with their multiple victories during Miss World and Miss Universe contests. I try to be optimistic, but I just can’t put more than 5% of the local feminine population between 20 and 30 in the fuckable category. Only when I continued walking and arrived in the richer barrios on Mercedes, I saw this rate slowly going up, but never more than 15%. Remember, the same rate in Northern barrios in Bogotá were above 90%! No, sorry to say, Venezuela is not for me. What I hate most is their bored attitude. I promised myself that the very first girl that would watch and me and smile would be invited for a drink no matter how good or bad she was looking. In Bogotá most girls smiled at me when I watched them. Well here, I stayed for 24 hours and the only drink I have offered was to a pretty European girl at the airport just before leaving. Yes, she was the only girl that had smiled to me!

BARS IN THE CENTER

I passed close to Chacaito Center and remembered about a bar in the basement during daytime. Indeed, in the parking lot downstairs there is a bar with a blue neon sign named Noche de Ronde. I entered and it was quiet weird entering a brothel during daytime in a mall. There were a dozen of girls in the bar and I ordered a coke. A girl approached me and explained me how it worked. The club opens at 14H00 and closed at 22H00, it’s one of the only Club in Caracas opening during daytime. There is one room on site and pricing is 220 000BS for the room and 220 000BS for the girl including a bottle of Champagne. I watched around, but none turned me on. Still, I liked the relaxed atmosphere, probably because it’s a daytime bar.

It became already dark outside. I went back to my hotel, took a shower, emptied my pockets in order to have only a bit cash money with me and exited. Caracas is definitely the most dangerous cities I had done during my trip. What made me feel uncomfortable is the feeling that I was not really welcome anywhere I went. I entered a salsa bar, usually the most open atmosphere anywhere in the world. Not in Caracas. I had trouble inviting a girl for a dance, most refused. I answered to one of them : ”Crees que no se bailar?”. She smiled uncomfortable, I guess there is some kind of social pressure preventing girls from dancing with gringos, dunno. Anyway I didn’t care, once again I didn’t see any girl that could turn me on. I walked around the streets by night, relying on the quantity of red cells I had in my blood after one week at 2600m, to beat any local sea level guy in a race. I soon arrived on Avenida Acacias, the street of the hotels. This is together with the expensive clubs the main spot for mongering. Each Hotel here has a bar with hookers. I did all of them, entered had a look and left. From names I remembered, El Encuentro, My Fantasia, Embassy Hotel. I considered all the scene as a freak show, I would not have fucked any of those girls even for free. I ended up in a real salsa club named Mambo. This was a more upscale salsa bar with an excellent life music band. I enjoyed the music, but didn’t feel really welcome once again. I still managed to invite a girl, had trouble with my Cuban style to make dancing a Venezuelan girl, she simply wasn’t used to spin. It was enough for tonight, I returned walking back to my hotel. The second time in Caracas, and the second time back in bed without scoring. No tengo suerte in Venezuela.

Tags voor deze discussie

Regels voor berichten