Weergegeven resultaten: 1 t/m 1 van 1

Discussie: Suriname

Last Online
    9 augustus 2011 @ 01:13
    Discussies
    Thanks

Daumen hoch Suriname

I arrive in the early evening at Saint Laurent on the Maroni river separating French Guiana and Suriname. The last ferry is at 17h30 and the border is closed. I watch the small motor boats trafficking between the two borders from a beach at 100m from the official customs. I negotiate the trip for 10€ and here I am illegally in Suriname with only my passport, cash money and my cellular phone. There is a night market in this small town named Albina. The ruling language is not anymore French but Dutch, as well as the Surinamian Tak Tak. In a chinese shop I change my Euro into Surinamian dollars at the rate 1€/3.6SRD. I then negotiate a taxi trip to Paramaribo at 40 SRD. The taxi starts at once and we drive at 130km/h in the middle of the jungle night on a narrow road. The trip lasts 2 hours, I socialize with the other passengers. In the middle of the trip, we have flat tire. With the small spare tire we continue at the same speed.

The arrival at Paramaribo is magical, from the huge bridge across the Suriname river, there is a nice sightseeing of the city. I am very excited knowing that I will spend a whole night exploring this city unknown to me. I realize that I do not travel to fuck, but I fuck to travel.

The taxi leaves me at the taxi station downtown close to the central market. Here will I have to take again my taxi back. I take a regular taxi which brings me for 10 SRD to my first address, Diamonds in a residential area at H.J. De Vries straat 21. If I have chosen to start here, it’s because it’s the largest brothel of Suriname. I pay the netrance fee and enter. It is indeed very large, and even if it is air-conditioned, it is not very upscale and the music is loud. It is 22H00, the club has just opened but there are already forty girls all Brazilian and plenty of customers.

In the crowd I notice immediately this girl. She is indeed beautiful, but I notice especially her innocent attitude. I take a drink at the bar and watch around. There are plenty of hot girls. I realize that the girl keeps watching me. She seems to be a girl that has nothing to do in such place. She keeps watching me, and I reply with a smile. I make my routine approach and invite her for a drink. Her name is Karolin, she is only 19 years old and comes from Fortaleza. She is very petite and has a lolita face. I try to speak in Portuguese and complete with Spanish, while she does the opposite. After a while, we manage to have a fluent conversation in Brazilian-Spanish. She tells me that she has been here only for 3 days what I suspected already. Keeping her company seems to make her feel more confident in this environment with low end customers. She confesses that she is afraid here and that she can’t sleep or eat. She seems to ask nothing else than keeping me company. We are getting closer and closer, and I am feel I’m entering the danger zone. She offers me to go to the room and seems delighted when I agree.

I pay 100 SRD at the counter and we enter her room, nicely equipped with air conditioning, mini kitchen and bathroom. I take a shower and she waits for me naked in her bed. I discover her petite teenager body that she tries to hide with the sheets. She is simply perfect, there is nothing to hide, but she seems shy. She has large natural breast contrasting with the rest of her slim body. She has long blond hairs and a clear soft skin. Life is good with such dream girl in my arms! We kiss tenderly for a long time, caressing each other. She does not seem to be in a hurry. My dick rubs her pussy to tell that it’s time for sex, but she simply does not want to grab for a condom. She moves her hips stronger and stronger. I fear not to be able to keep things going on for long time as she is simply marvellous. I ask for a condom. She puts me the condom and starts in cow girl. She is extremely narrow, and I enter carefully. But she grabs me to feel my dick deeply inside her and starts to give her rhythm. She definitely enjoys herself, unfortunately I know I will not be able to keep it very long. Indeed, she seems disappointed when she realizes that I orgasm and moves her hips to join me also. We are then interrupted by the knocks on the door indicating the end of the session. She seems so disappointed, I go to the door, open and pay 100SRD additional. She looks at me very surprised, hiding her body with the sheet. She explains how much she appreciates that I paid simply to remain a little longer even if I already have had my orgasm. She comes closer to me. She has already given her body, but she now gives her soul. We keep discussing for half an hour. She tells me about herself, her life and her problems. She seems to fully trust me. She still points out that she claims for her orgasm too. I promise her to stay with her that night. She seems delighted, but insists to exit the club. I tell her I have no hotel room and that I would like to stay her. But for her it’s not a matter of money, she simply needs to leave this environment. I explain that I have something to do in town and that I will be back after two hours to pick her up. She trusts me and says she will wait for me. Again they knock on the door. I open and explain I’m finished and just want to take a quick shower. We get dresses, I leave her at the bar and take a taxi to my next destination. I’m determined to make a complete city tour.

The taxi brings me to the next club at walking distance from Diamonds, Aventura on Cornelius Jongbouw straat. It is indeed much smaller, an bar air-conditioned with nice music and a more relaxed and upscale environment. There is no entrance fee. I take a coke at the bar. There are about thirty Brazilian girls a bit classier than at Diamonds but not prettier. A girl joins me to keep me company and I offer her a drink. she explains me how things work in this club. It opens from 22H00 till 6H00 and the pricing is the same as at Diamonds, 100SRD/30min and 100€ for the night. I look around, but I just can’t keep Karolin of my mind.

I leave and take again a taxi for the next destination. Condor is downtown on Zwarte Hovebrugstraat. Again there is no entrance fee but is is muchj more upscale. The customers are different too, I am not anymore the only white guy. It is a kind of stripclub for businessmen with even a restaurant inside. I watch the striptease show on scene. A girl joins me on my coach and starts conversation. There are maybe forty girls, all from Brazil, and try to dress and act classy. The pricing is still the same than in the two previous clubs, 100SRD/30min and 100€ for the night. By the way, all three clubs seem to accept either SRD or Euro. The opening time are 22H30 till 3H30 and till 4H30 on Friday and Saturday, Sunday being closed all day. I agree that the girl who keeps me company is charming and has nice conversation. But I just still only want to go back at Diamond for my little Karolin.

But I’m on duty as an ISG reporter, so I continue my nightly investigation. Fortunately, all the other locations are in the same street than Condor. The next clubs however are low class clubs, pricing being 70 SRD/30min and girls from Dominican Republic. They all seem to open earlier too, starting at 20H00 till 5H00.

I start with Manilla Inn, in the same street about 500m from Condor. Atmosphere is indeed very different here. It’s packed, noisy and hot with about forty fat Dominican girls and drunk low end local customers. Everyone is dancing on the Reggaeton music. I like this typical low end Latin American atmosphere, but there are definitely no girls that will fancy me here.

I walk to the next brothel, it is only 100m on the same side of the street. Some call it Tuberon, but it is now named as Mundial. This bar is nearly empty, only half a dozen Dominican girls and a few customers. I discuss for a while with two customers to get some information, then move on to the next destination.

La Vida is on the other side of the street. I have been warned for the location to be unsafe and indeed the customers are typical low end locals. It is surprising, the entrance is from one stairs, the club is all along a balcony and the exit is by the stairs on the other side. There are again about thirty average Dominican girls. One of them grabs me and I discuss for a while as I enjoy speaking Spanish. There is bachata music so I invite her for a dance. I then quickly leave as I miss my sweaty.

In the taxi I check with the driver that I haven’t missed any brothel. He confirms that Passion is now closed ant that there is only one brothel remaining, club 77. But it’s in the area of Dijkveld, too far to go. At Diamonds the guard recognizes me and let me in, no need to pay a second time. Inside the atmosphere is incredible. There is life samba music and all the girls are dancing. The place is packed with more than sixty girls. Some seem really hot. It’s definitely the best brothel of all.

Karolin’s sister spots me and informs her that I’m back. She dares not to come to see, fearing that I prefer to go with other girls. She seems relieved when I approach her and is again confident. She again asks me to leave the club at once. I pay the 100€ at the counter while she takes her stuff at the room. The guard jokes with me that it’s better like that, as he doesn’t want to disturb me once again by knocking on the door. He indicates me a few hotels around.

A short taxi trip brings us to Miami, a typical South american love motel with hour rates and private garage to hide the car. I pay 75 SRD for the rest of the night. And Karolin is very excited to discover her room. At the reception, they even handed us even condoms with the towel and soap. We take both a quick shower. She seems indeed much more natural once outside the club. She seems grateful for having left the club. She really seems to need to forget that she is working and wants to see me as a boy friend, which I appreciate. She is very tender and likes to kiss. She then takes her favorite position on top of me and rubbing her pussy on my bare dick. The mirrors of the room show me her marvellous small body moving on my own body. She seems very horny and moves her hips faster and stronger. Her pussy becomes more and more wet. After fifteen minutes, both her pussy and my dick are soaked and I worry about this unprotected fluid exchange. She is very enthusiastic and full of energy. I feel guilty to let her do all the job and I decide to go on top. I continue stimulating her clitoris with my dick while kissing her. She begs me to start sex. I have a moment of doubt before I understand that she means having sex without condom. She understands that I does not want to, then again begs me by remembering me my promise to give her an orgasm too. she seems to make me understand that she has trouble getting an orgasm with condom. I imagine the condom makes her remembering her job. I am very horny and would have done anything for this little angel, but I keep resisting and ask for a condom.

It’s my second session with her, I now can extend my performance. But after one hour of incredible sex I can’t keep it anymore. She realizes it and beg s me not to come, remembering my promise. I go on again for a while, she drives crazy but still not at the level of an orgasm. She keeps on begging me not to come. Each time I believe she is close enough, but each time I need to extend time again. It’s probably my longest sex session ever as I need to extend time over and over. She never seems to have enough. At last I release a strong orgasm. She seems disappointed again and tries to continue on top of me. I explain to her that I need a break before I can start again. I believed I was the sex addict, but she has way more stamina than me.

It’s my third sleepless night, and I fall in sleep very soon. I wake up an hours later. She sleeps too in my arms. I realize I still have slept with my condom, so I go to the bathroom to remove it and to clean myself. She wakes up and seems delighted to see me awaken again. As soon as I lay down near her, she jumps again on top of me rubbing her pussy on my bare dick. I have an instant erection which encourage her to continue were we have left it. But I feel that this time I will not make it with a condom. She is determined to have her own orgasm, refuses me to go on top in order to control herself the rhythm on top of me. God, how horny she is! Her small hand guides my wet dick towards the entrance of her ass hole while the side of my dick continues stimulating the entrance of her vagina and her clitoris. This seems to be the best stimulation for her, better than covered sex. But I don’t feel very confident, as everything is wet and sometimes I feel as if I enter one of the two holes. I feel that she is winning the battle and will get her unprotected sex. Indeed, I’m not convinced that unprotected sex is unsafer than what we are already doing. I try to get of this trap. I manage by holding her face with my two hands, watching her straight into her eyes and telling her what I feel for her. She instantly melts away. We continue discussing for a while enlaced and kissing.

I fear the end, when it’s not only a farewell, but when I need to leave her in her shit at the entrance of the brothel. Even after all my mongering experience, I still can’t keep up with it. I realize it’s time to leave and go back. She knows it and doesn’t say anything anymore. I take a quick shower, we dress and leave the room. While waiting for a taxi at the reception, we take a picture of each other with our mobile phone, like two teenagers. Last memory of a magical night, last moments of happiness. The taxi arrives, brings us back to Diamond. She enters the club without even turning her head or saying good by. Heartbreaking. I ask the taxi to bring me back to the taxi station, take another taxi towards Albina and cross again the Maroni river towards French Guyana. A story of an illegal night in Surinam.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tags voor deze discussie

Regels voor berichten