Weergegeven resultaten: 1 t/m 2 van 2

Discussie: Mia (Roemeense)

Last Online
    22 maart 2020 @ 23:34
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard Mia (Roemeense)

Mia (Roemeense)
    Leeftijd : 20 jaar Taal : Engels (matig)
    Haarkleur : Zwart Haarlengte : Halflang
    Lengte : 1.60 m - 1.65 m Postuur : Slank
    Tatoeage : Nee Lichaamsdeel :
    Piercing : Nee Lichaamsdeel :
    Cup-maat : C Siliconen : Nee
    Kleur ogen : Blauw Herhalingsgevaar :
    Prijs : 40 euro Tijdsduur : 30 minuten
    Service :
    Extra info : New in Aca and in the business.

Last Online
    22 maart 2020 @ 23:34
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

I had a pleasant discussion with that pretty teen. She has amazing blue eyes, a very beautiful mouth and very nice white and perfect teeth with an angel face which is different from the usual face of the « romanian club’s girls ». Her breasts are very nice, good size compared to her body. She is new in the business and young which are two signs of a red alarm meaning most of the time very bad service in the room. Usually it’s « thank you, good bye and let’s find an other one » but she was so special and attractive that i couldn’t resist.

Indeed there was no good surprise in the room : despite her good will it was very empty and weak. She is unable of anything : nor fucking, nor kissing, nor sucking, nor foreplays. Everything is very bad and weak. I tried to « drive her » in the process but it didn’t help much. She has no skills and clear lack of experience and is not done for that job like many of her colleagues which are new and come in clubs which accept them blindly. I had to help her for the condom and she used half of a bottle of gel… and the penetration was difficult. Finally we got to the point in doggy style. Before this, we have played a bit and tried to create something but her awkwardness, her absence of skills and technic and her « lost sheep » side even became touching. She is rubbish at her task but not a cheater, not nasty. I am not angry about her as she has simply not the weapons. I knew it in advance and i followed her and after all i don’t regret that much in spite of her disastrous service. Usually my priority is the service but here other aspects have played. That’s the game.

Service quality:

3. Onderstaande leden hebben gwanfich bedankt voor deze bijdrage:

Wentelt Eefje (17 juli 2016)

Regels voor berichten