Discussie: Kiev

Threaded View

Last Online
    Vandaag @ 10:03
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

Very interesting story Robbie.

As part resident of Kiev, I give you my comments.
    “ her profile tinder said only gentlemen” bip . It is a way to catch men with big ego who think that they spoiled women only by their presence. In Ukrainian language , it means that it could be an easy victim because he will not contradict women by western education.

She not let you choose restaurant. A man in Ukraine who pay , never let choice of restaurant to a women.
    She chose a Georgian restaurant and refuse a trendy restaurant in Gulliver mall. Bip bip
    Every Ukrainian girl is bored by Georgian restaurant ( except Sologuni on Museyni)and will prefer a classy one in Gulliver . Strange...

“She was not the girl of tinder pictures” bip, bip , bip, lyer.

“ she told me that she broke with BF because he never give presents” bip, bip, bip, bip, a new BF or gentlemen will offer gift...

“ she offered a perfume and not eat with you” strange...a way of psychological manipulation to make you beholden.

“She chose a swimsuit of 300€”. Bip,bip,bip,bip,bip. A real Ukrainian men check the price and chose if he want pay this price for the lady.
    For this price, Ukrainian guy already fuck her , and he wanted his mistress to come with him in Crimea or Odessa.
    Fortunately, she knew that you are a gentleman, that you have a big ego, that you have money,that you are beholden of her (perfume),so you made a gift.....you not felt cheated....

After, she disappeared in a corridor with strange Cyrillic letter... you felt cheated because she disappeared.

In fact, she gave you a big service because you was candidate for having more serious problems with more financial damage ( or physical) by going in SPA in an area you do not know in outskirts of city and you had in bonus a lesson.

Personally, I received my lesson around 15 years ago by a strip girls who disappeared in some home building ( she need some clothes to come fuck in my appartement for night with half of money ( around 75 €).

2. Onderstaande 3 leden hebben bocariver bedankt voor deze bijdrage:

mager (17 september 2020),Sjeufke (29 oktober 2019),stimpy3 ( 5 januari 2021)

Regels voor berichten