Weergegeven resultaten: 1 t/m 2 van 2

Discussie: Cathy (Roemeense)

Last Online
    8 december 2017 @ 11:04
    Discussies
    Thanks

Daumen runter Cathy (Roemeense)

Katy is a cute brunette with brown eyes. Nice social time then direction room. In the room she is clearly sex worker and we feel as a burden. She is very limited.
    Start to call someone in the room with phone. not polite.
    Foreplays ok we played in the bed but didnt enter into the game enough and lack of hand plays. Furthermore unfortunately professionnal kisses. Her behaviour remains contained so not reaching a natural GFE.
    Blowjob using her hands and masturbating too much instead of sucking. If i said nothing it was directly condom on the dick.
    Complained about my dick size and refused doggy and second cow girl. Sex was consequently very pro and boring, couldnt interract with the girl. Her gestures were badly done. And told me two times about the remaining time. I was not happy of this room with Cathy.

Herhalingsgevaar 0 %

2. Onderstaande 4 leden hebben monsbelg bedankt voor deze bijdrage:

cheasehead (30 april 2016),Manureva (29 april 2016),Nedlovefkk (29 april 2016),yylover (29 april 2016)

Last Online
    8 december 2017 @ 11:04
    Discussies
    Thanks

Standaard

Additional points: I was not allowed to touch her pussy and even if it becomes better progressively she remained quite distant at first especially. She can be close physically but far mentally it makes the difference.
    When she starts playing with the dick it can becomes interesting and only during this time was an eye contact.
    If you have an upper average dick avoid her as she doesnt bear.
    Remains friendly but had to insist for the doggystyle (boring as she only undergoes) and final cow girl where she moved as an automat.

4. Onderstaande leden hebben monsbelg bedankt voor deze bijdrage:

Manureva (29 april 2016)

Regels voor berichten