Mona is a very attractive romanian girl (+/- 25 years old) with perfect body and beautiful clear blue eyes. Her hairs are dark and her breasts have silicone, touching is less pleasant than seeing. She is topless in the club and i had immediately a good feeling with her while we crossed our roads at random near the bar.

She is new in the business and in the club. She pretends to have never worked before and I believe it is true. So the advantage is that she is fresh in her mind and in her behaviour without the usual bad habits that some girls can have, i rarely had seen till now such cute girl with such smiling and human attitude while usually they remain cold, distant and more or less arrogant. (sometimes)

I should say i spend a nice moment with her. Her service is globally satiskyig despite some points which are disadvantages. She kisses with entire lips, not too many times but more than an other girl before who promised plenty... her lips are as sweet as her skin and the most pleasant is she stays near during the foreplays during which we hugged each other, touching her wonderful body, having her in my arms and kissing her neck, cheeks, body and sex because we ended the foreplays by a nice 69. Her blowjob is shy and contains more strokes/blows of tongue rather than real sucking, pity! But i could admire her wonderful ass.

Where i could notice she was indeed maybe a beginner was during the cowgirl where she was sometimes awkward and with a rudimentary technic. she couldn't move very properly with lack of fluidity but with efforts and involvement, no lack of goodwill. I think she will improve but hope she will not become a robot too quickly like many others. she should keep this smile and this humanity. her movements during the sex can be highly improved. as she proposed me missionary rather than doggy, we finished like this and she participated quite well and i enjoyed her good mood and her inexperience became almost a strength She was not distant during and our bodies were melt but not for long because of the clock. But globally my experience was positive.

Assets: freshness, beauty, goodwill, involvement, honesty, foreplays, kisses (without tongue), careful, 69.

Weaknesses: awkwardness, inexperience, lack of technic, blowjob, a bit focused on the clock.

Repetition: possible